hero 34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
Ria sat staring at their faces in the pictures under the light draining off the streets. There was something oddly satisfying about having proof of her life with Bono.
It's not all just a dream

She watched him driving, right hand on the steering wheel, left hand distractedly moving through his hair.

It's not all just a dream but it could end as quickly as a nap. As quickly as it all began.....
Has it really only been a few days? He's already got me wringing my hands over him after a few days?

His lips parted, sharp intake of breath like he was going to say something.
Never mind
Ria searched his eyes for a moment before the road commanded them again.
Why the sad eyes, nervous hands?

Ria focused on her reflection in the side view mirror.
-What the hell did I do?-

Theres the hotel. Why hadn't they gotten someplace nicer by now?
-Why isn't Bono saying anything? He's Bono. Never quiet....-

Valet park. Hotel lobby. He touched her hip lightly going through the door
The elevator doors opened like a mouth. Ready to trap her inside.
She cast a fleeting glance at the stairs before following Bono into the elevator.

One step forward, three back. Earlier she might have been yanked hungrily into Bono's arms as soon as the doors closed.

-Now I have the plague-, she scowled.

"Did I do something wrong?"
Her voice ripped open the silence stretching out between them

He tried to smile. It came out as more of a grimace
And God wasn't he gourgeous even when he scowled?

"No. No sweetheart" His voice was soft, gentle.
He moved closer, almost touching

-Dont you know thats more tormenting than when you actually touch me?-

Again he began to say something and cut short. Instead he heaved a long sigh and shoved his hands into his pockets.

-Where is Adam in the elevator when you need him?-
The door opened like salvation for Ria.

Theres the door, their room, their bed.
Another night of confusion. Frustration.
Ria shuddered. I can't do this tonight.

-Why not just do it Ria? You want to...he wants to...-
-Because the time isn't right. I dont want convenient sex my first time.
I dont want to be another girl just throwing myself at him. Like he needs more of that....
I dont want to do everything wrong because its my first time.-
The plain truth.

"Ria, are you coming in?"

"Oh, right. Sorry" Ria smiled half-heartedly and shut the door behind her.
Click. The sound before a gun goes off.

Bono was just standing there in front of the window. Looking. Looking at Ria.

-Why are you just staring at me? Its infuriating! Stop!-

His intense eyes were locked on her
Hands in pockets, hips shifted to one side. The pose of impatience.

-Well are you going to say anything or are you going to stare at me all night until you win whatever game you're playing
you stubborn git?-
Her cheeks were getting hot. Flushed with anger and blazing frustration.

-I can't take this anymore. He knows whatever hes doing is working. Well I'm not playing. Somebody needs to show him that he cant
always have everything.-
She was still near the door.- I don't belong here tonight. Not tonight when Im making him so obviously unhappy.-

She broke the stare, mumbled an apology and opened the door to go.
Bono was stubborn, unwilling to chase her down.
She was in the doorway...turning around.
Her brief time with U2 playing in her head. No tears Ria. Not now.
She shut the door. Click.
Now where to go? The open hallway lay ahead of her. Wide open space. Adam's room...the stairs...elevator.

-Damn you Bono. I love you...-

Her first steps away were the hardest. Will I see him soon? Three steps.....five. Destination: elevator. Dont look back
-I hear a noise! It could be him. Its not him, keep moving woman.-
In the elevator. Dont cry. Please dont. I can feel the tear coming.....
First hot touch of salt on her cheek, doors closing.
A hand thrust between the doors before they could close. They opened to reveal a confused and obviously upset Bono.
One tear slid down her face, between her lips

"Where d'you think you're runnin' off to?"
Bonos accent was thicker in his gravelly throat. Ria didn't answer. She rubbed the tear trail from her cheek.
"Well if you're not comin' back Im goin' with you."
He stepped into the elevator and allowed the doors to shut.
-Great.- Ria cringed.- Back in here.-
-And he looks so delicious when hes upset. Dammit, dont think like that. Be tough-
A few seconds passed. Tick...Ria looked him firmly in the eyes. Tick.......Bono sighed in resignation.....
Tick....Ria realized she was still holding the strip of pictures of them in her hand. She ran her thumb along the glossy paper.

"Fuck it" Bono's palm slammed down onto the emergency stop button. The elevator lurched at stopped between floors.

"Were not gettin' out of this lift until we talk about whats going on." His voice raised a notch. "Why did you just walk out like that?"
Ria remained silent still. Outwardly rock hard. Inside....running around in her skin.

"What happened with us in the car? Arent you happy? Dont I make you-" Bono's shoulders slumped slightly and raised back up again.

-Bono....I would take all your pain tonight if I could-

Bono stepped closer, his scent poisoning Ria's self control

-I can tell she wants me right now. Whats stopping her?-

-I cant take it if he touches me. I can't hold off this urge to eat his face off right now. -

She eyed his chest

-No. Stop there. No looking-

-She's looking at my chest. Is that a good sign? Why do I feel like an adolescent?-

The tilt of his head, his lower lip protruding slightly out, the collar touching his neck......

"Why won't you say anything? I don't care if you shout I just can't take the silence. Why are you leaving tonight?"
His voice was soft again. Soft and cracking at the same time

"I refuse to stay there if I'm making you unhappy or whatever you are tonight. I can't stand to see you upset"

"It's not you, I do it to m'self love."

He reached for her hand. She recoiled against the wall.

-Don't touch me! I can't think if you're touching me dammit. I dont want to be touched right now.-

"I'm obviously not giving you what you need and I'm sorry."

"What do you think I need?"
her pulling away had visibly gotten to him

"You want all of me, to give you things I can never get back. To live in the moment and not worry about how bad
it would hurt if you found some beautiful model to carry around like your pet. I can't do any better than you Bono.
But for a guy like you , the skys the limit. "

"I don't want the bloody sky Ria! can't you understand that?"

"No! How could I when all I see is people giving me weird looks when Im with you? When the upper crust of the earth
walks all over people like me. I'm the ground beneath your feet! Don't you get that?"

"What happened to trust. Faith in me, faith in that voice in your head, the feeling in your heart. I'm following mine
but youre just too afraid to even listen to see what it has to say."

Bono reached out. She had nowhere to go. Her body froze.
Suddenly she felt herself almost violently yanked into his grasp, shoved against his chest.
His mouth crashed onto hers in a haphazard form of a kiss.

-Holy shit! What is he doing? Why is he stopping? No, wait! That git. Bloody git-

Ria staggered back aganst the wall of the elevator

"What does your heart say when I do that? Anything?"

-Yeah, take me back to the room-
"You can't just take things that arent given to you Bono. Hasn't anybody ever told you no?"

A look of surprise spread over bono

"Are you not used to being told no, or having to wait for something worthwhile? I'm not willing to bow down to you
like some sort of rock god. If thats what you want then go back home and take that bucket of snots Shannon."

"Shes a long way off from what I'm looking for..... Just tell me Ria, love." his voice cracked. He looked at her with his
desperate blue eyes "Could you love me? I dont want to be loved like a god. I just want to feel loved for who I am. Could you ever?"

The wall built up in Ria began to break. She wanted to scream out
Her feelings poured out of her face, her eyes, mouth.
He came closer. Blue eyes clear, hips touching hers.

-Does she mean yes? Please God let it mean yes. I can't live without this girl-

Ria began to lose her bearings. each inch closed between them was another piece of her wall disintigrating. His forehead touched hers. Another
piece of the wall gone.
Running his fingertips down her damp cheek. He closed his eyes.
She clenched hers, breath bound up in her chest
He brought his mouth close to hers, so close, almost touching

-That bastard knows what he's doing to me. He knows this is driving me over the edge-

"Babyface" A whisper, his bottom lip brushing against her's.
Pause. wait for her to pull away, press in...
Fingertips resting on her cheek
In the most painfully slow way he pressed his lips up agasnt hers. Opening up slightly
A childs kiss.
Ria's insides were knotting up. The pictures fell from her hand, fluttering to the floor by their feet.
Still so slow. Aggravating her senses.
Switch sides, touch noses. Breathe in, dont forget to breathe.
Just let your life fall apart with a kiss.
Ria's few tears mingled in their slow kiss, bono licking them from her lips, tasting them on the tip of his tongue.

"Baby, don't cry" Bono touched her lips with his finger

"Do you feel loved?" Ria whispered, resting her hand on the back of his head, speaking close to his ear....

thats all for now ladies:wink: its all I could handle for one night

Ack! Ack and double ack! Actually I feel some swearing coming on! Shite! Feck! Tits! ...no, no, not strong enough. Can I say fuck here?

Anyway, come on, get it together. I wanna see our B get his rocks off...er... can I say that as well?

Alright, I'll rephrase this message:

More Bono

More snogging.

More groping.

And please feel free to mention Bono's chest at any time. It drives me :crazy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:dance: :dance: Another chapter!!!! Fantastic job!! Ok, I'm all worked up now and need another chapter to release the tension you've created.

My favorite lines:

The door opened like salvation for Ria.

Theres the door, their room, their bed.
Another night of confusion. Frustration.
Ria shuddered. I can't do this tonight.

The bold line struck me. The rest is a scene that I have not yet taken a part of, but I feel it coming round.

"Oh, right. Sorry" Ria smiled half-heartedly and shut the door behind her.
Click. The sound before a gun goes off.

:love: that last line.

Ria remained silent still. Outwardly rock hard. Inside....running around in her skin.

Recently, I know this feeling :lol:

"Babyface" A whisper, his bottom lip brushing against her's.
Pause. wait for her to pull away, press in...
Fingertips resting on her cheek
In the most painfully slow way he pressed his lips up agasnt hers. Opening up slightly
A childs kiss.
Ria's insides were knotting up. The pictures fell from her hand, fluttering to the floor by their feet.
Still so slow. Aggravating her senses.
Switch sides, touch noses. Breathe in, dont forget to breathe.
Just let your life fall apart with a kiss.
Ria's few tears mingled in their slow kiss, bono licking them from her lips, tasting them on the tip of his tongue.

:combust: I couldn't just pick one line out of this, had to quote the whole section.

:applaud: very nice! I should go back and read the first 33 just for the poetic lines and lavish scenes. :yes:'

Good Job Tara! :hug:

thank you all for the comments! I tried really hard to make this a good one after the comments. I had to stop there because it was getting really late and i was too tired to remain coherent..
the bonochest stuff was a little something specifically for youvedonewhat:D :wave:
Im concocting some drama right now...more soon:mac:

Thanks for the Bono chest stuff....:drool: :drool: :drool: There's just something about Bono's chest that makes me wanna.....:combust:

And it seems that he's still got his amazing chest, even now in his 40s....:drool: I so wanna get to grips with this man...

Ok, going now..it's getting uncomfortably hot in here...

Geeeeez! You really MUST write about his neck.....

.....and his chest.....

.....especially his chest.......

...........that lovely, strong, hairy chest.........

..............just begging to be kissed.....:drool: :drool:

youvedonewhat said:
Ack! Ack and double ack! Actually I feel some swearing coming on! Shite! Feck! Tits! ...no, no, not strong enough. Can I say fuck here?

Anyway, come on, get it together. I wanna see our B get his rocks off...er... can I say that as well?

Alright, I'll rephrase this message:

More Bono

More snogging.

More groping.

And please feel free to mention Bono's chest at any time. It drives me :crazy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hahaha! Well said. Nice story though!:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom