hero 23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
Ive just typed out one chapter and i just had to do more......
theres a bit of language in this one too

"So...." adam said blankly, staring at Bono over a half full bottle of beer. Bono looked at the floor with a coy smile

"So what?" he mumbled, staring at his palm this time.

"You've got it bad you poor fucking bastard." Adam laughed, taking an elegant sip of beer and standing up. Bono followed him to the window and gazed out at the water.

"She drives me bloody crazy, Im sure of that."

"You ready for this? It's a hard thing. Love."

"I need it adam. This whole life. This shit. Whats it for ? I've got a divorce that i still cant talk about, a recent breakup. Well more of an explosion to be honest. A huge house with nobody but Milly to toss words around with. Whats the feckin point if I'm lonely?"
He pressed his fingertips to the back of his neck and sighed.

"we all like her a lot. shes......"Adam searched for the right words

"I know. Something different. Maybe a word hasnt been made yet to describe her."

"She spent the night with me you know." Adam waited for bono's reaction.

"What? When?" He didn't seem angry, just confused.
Adam recounted the whole night to him, confessing that Ria had lied to Bono about having a place to stay....telling him about their late conversations....

"And she couldn't stay with you because she was afraid she couldnt trust herself with you. Not to do anything. Well, you know. So she stayed with me. That girl is like an abused angel or something......You mad I didnt tell you before?"
He tried to read Bono's expression.

"No,"bono laughed quietly "Ad, you're like a brother to me. I might have been upset a day ago, but not now."
A devilish look played on Bono's face

"So she didnt trust herself with me. Too sexy for her own good, I am."
"Didn't seem that way when she had her mouth all over me." Adam grinned and raised his bottle in a toast

"Wanker" bono giggled "feckin wanker. Hey, did she ever tell you anything about her dad?" Bono asked suddenly, looking serious.

"Not really. He was in the army but we all know that. I do know her mother is dead too, but past that she seemed vague."

Bono looked reflective

"she attacked me in her sleep last night having a nightmare about him. Said she would tell me about it. Just hasn't yet. Another enigma to add to the list about her. I feel like an open book with my life spread all over the place on paper....I wish she had a biography I could just read."
They exchanged a glance and Bono looked at the clock.

"Shite, already one. She's probably starving after all she went through. We should go get her, then we can do a little shopping to ease up on the mood of the day. Feels like a truck just landed on us all. She needs some more clothes anyway, only got two outfits."
"Im making her up tonight too. See what the angel looks like in mascara and kohl."

Bono faked a faint and sighed

They opened the door and peeked in. Seeing her laying there on the bed they shut the door quietly and got closer to see if she was asleep.
Bono noticed his clothes on her body and couldn't help feeling a warmness in his heart that she felt comfortable enough to crawl into his clothes.
They hovered over her and searched for signs of consciousness,

"Sleeping" Adam whispered

"Not" she said, eyes still close and a smile curling her lips

"She's a thief" Bono told Adam, pointing at her with a teenage smile "nicked my clothes she has. Maybe she needs punishment."
Ria's eyes shot open in his direction
He held his hands up in surrender

"Dont hurt me honey. Ive gotta be able to sign the credit card bills for your clothes when we go shopping later."
A grin played sloppily across his face, softening Ria completely as she sat up and yawned.

Adam tried not to notice the shape of her nipple showing through bono's shirt. Bono was trying less to hide his pleasure.

"Okay you perverts, enough. Lemme put my bikini top on underneath so you dont drown in a puddle of drool."
They both tried to look innocent

Ria got up slowly from the bed, stretching and yawning, giving her armpit a good scratch.

Bono of course- thought it was adorable.

Disappearing into the bathroom, Ria put on her dried but stiff bikini top and glanced in the mirror again as if she were looking at somebody else.
'In love with him...' she whispered to herself again, and went to meet the boys
-----------

"What the hell are you doing?" Ria asked, hand on hip, trying to hide behind the bathroom door.
Bono poked his face out from behind the camera he was holding.

"Gathering evidence, potty mouth."

"evidence?"

"Of the theft" he pointed the handicam down at his boxers on her hips and back up to her face.
She made a fighting gesture and the red light went off on the front of the camera.

"I brought the handi cam, thought it would be fun to film some stuff on the trip. Got the extra battery here someplace..." he kicked his second suitcase.
Ria eyed the piece of machinery, seeing all the little buttons and knobs all over it.

"Surprised you can figure out how to use it."

u2bonogirl said:
you people are relentless :lol:
i post two chapters in a row and you still want more more more
:D
sweet

Well, it's your fault, you know. If the story wasn't so good, we wouldn't want more. Having said that...........

more please. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom