hero 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
woo hoo, more bono-banter!
(this takes place before Ria and Bono start talking on the plane :D)

Larry ended up moving by Adam to have an aisle seat, switching places with Edge.
"What d'you suppose theyre talkin' about back there?" Larry asked Adam with a note of mystery in his voice."

"Why do you suppose you care?" Adam replied snobbishly, but with an upside down grin.

"For your information, queen mary, I was hoping Bono hadn't wrapped Ria up in one his bloody boring speeches about something nobody has any interest in. Just looking out for your hero, Ads."

"Bono's got a good one, hasn't he?"
Adam smiled , looking out over the ocean through the window.

"You got that right. For once we don't have a squealing girl to deal with."

"She stayed over at my flat last night."

Larry raised his eyebrows, looking like a gossipy old woman for a second. "Oh?"

"Don't think dirty, ya wanker. She didn't have a place to stay and didn't think Bono's would be the safest to crash at."

"And she didn't ask me?" Larry looked put out.

"You've got Anne you shite. We stayed up forever talking. She's extremely interesting, and easy to talk to, kinda quiet about her family and Bono. It's clear she's madly in love with him though.
I'll tell you, it doesn't hurt to wake up next to a pretty girl in the morning."
Larry patted him on the arm sympathetially

"We've got to find you a woman. You're too good a guy to be alone like this. No more bloody supermodels anymore though. What a royal pain in the arse!"

Adam glanced back and saw Ria's head leaning comfortably on Bono's shoulder.
Bono was just looking at her, studying her face, thinking.

Adam sighed and opened his magazine back up.

A voice from right behind Adam drifted into his ear.
"You two sound like a pair of old gossips."
Edge smiled.

"Zip it baldy." Larry snapped, laughing quietly.

"At least my hair has changed in the last 20 years."

"Arguing about hair Edge? Sounds like you've joined the old gossip's club." Adam grinned, as Edge retreated back into his seat, shaking his head and glancing over at the happy couple next to him.
------------------------

The shaking woke her up, or maybe the smell of food - if you can consider airplane meals food- she lifted her head and opened her eyes.
Bono was no longer next to her, but Adam instead.
Feeling her movement, Adam straightened up, looking like he'd just been in the middle of a nap as well.
The turbulence stopped shaking the plane and stewardesses were coming out of hiding.

"Been playing musical chairs without telling me?"

"You seemed to wake up, but I guess not. Bono had to go to the john so I sat in for him and decided I was comfortable. Suppose he's still sulking."

"No doubt. I smell food, is it meal time?"
She stuck her head into the aisle and looked down.
Not seeing anything she leaned back in her seat and let out a big yawn.

"It felt nice having a nap after our late night. I'm sure we'll be restless later tonight though." Adam said through a yawn

"Knowing Bono we'll be up all night scouring Miami for the shittiest hole of a club he can discover another interesting person to know."

'Did I just say that? Knowing bono? Know him from what? A book, a magazine?'

"Well, " she added "not that I know, but just a guess."

"I think you're catching on very quickly."

A stewardess approached and asked Adam if he'd decided on anything for dinner.

"Hadn't looked actually, sorry love. Let's look quickly." He said, turning to Ria and snatching the flight magazine for the menu inside.

"They actually give you this stuff in first class?" Ria said incredulously.
Adam laughed loudly, attracting Bono's attention and patted her hand.

"She's a little new to the high life."
he informed the stewardess, still laughing.

Ria ordered a steak with A-1 sauce and mashed potatoes.
The lady moved to Bono's row to take orders after recieving Edge's order for some pasta.
"I haven't heard anything out of you the whole flight Edge."
Ria said, leaning past Adam to see Edge.
He smiled and pointed to the window.

"The ocean is very interesting." he joked.
Then he showed her the magazine he had been reading so intently. Modern Science.
How surprising.
Edge was all excited on some new car sound equipment they were talking about in it, and he jumped right back into reading it.

They could hear Bono flirting with the stewardess, hoping to strike a pang of jealousy in Ria so she would sit with him again. It felt lonely without her by his side.

"Don't suppose that was for my benefit, was it?" Ria whispered

"Lord no." Adam said through a suppressed snort of laughter

"I don't see what the big deal is, me sitting by you instead of him for a little bit."

"Bono is just used to getting his way most of the time, is all. We all are, its just part of the business unfortunately."

"Suppose I ought to maintain the peace and let him back over here shouldnt I?"

"I'm sure the harrassed stewardess whould appreciate it." Adam smiled, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting up.

"Thanks Adam."
He smiled and Bono appeared seconds later, settling down in his seat again and looking cheerful.

A cart with food was pushed towards them by the same woman that took the orders, who had obviously enjoyed Bono's flirting earlier.
While the woman tried to show him as much cleavage as possible she gave him the bedroom eyes, and asked him if there was anything else she could do for him.
Ria was jealous
Not that she would like to admit it.
But that was definitely jeaousy she felt
She had taken the brunt of the woman's flirting, having boobs pushed in front of her while they were being aimed at Bono.

Bono was looking embarrased, but smiled politely and said no, everything was fine.
She asked was he sure, anything at all?

Without thinking about it Ria gave the lady one nasty look, turned to Bono and kissed him on the mouth very deliberately.
She took his bottom lip in her mouth and kissed him, feeling him gasp in surprise.

He was looking dazed, while Ria looked back at the lady and told her they wouldnt be needing anything else.

Quickly pushing her cart further down the aisle, the confused stewardess retreated looking very embarrased.

Bono was staring at her.
So was Edge.
As well as Larry and Adam from the next row.

"What?" she said, trying to sound innocent
"got her boobs out of my face didnt it?"

"Oh, is that all it was for." Bono did his best cute pouty face.

"Dunno." she said mischievously, filling her mouth with potatoes to avoid further conversation about it. Knowing full well that she enjoyed kissing him a lot more than she let on.

Adam poked his head over his seat and grinned at Bono.\
"What?" he said, mouth full of chicken.

"Nothing!" Adam snickered, disappearing in hushed conversation with Larry.

Back
Top Bottom