Here's another Larry Interview To Listen To

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome - thanks for passing it on - nice that this one has much better sound quality :yes:

YAY! They officially start recording the new album in December!

Last edited:
Very nice! I'm ashamed to say this, but my gutterbrain was very interested in that bit about U2 sleeping together :ohmy: . I really liked when he mentioned having made the ES video to challenge people's conceptions about him (the drummer who doesn't say much), to sort of prove that there's more to him than meets the eye.

Larry talking about being licked= :drool: :lol:

Hi!
Thanks for posting this, Larry was extremly nice in this interview. I know I had critisism for the Online chat comments he made the other night but he was a perfect gent/rockstar in this interview!

flaming june said:
Very nice! I'm ashamed to say this, but my gutterbrain was very interested in that bit about U2 sleeping together :ohmy: .

heh, you caught that toO?

:mac:

awesome interview, the quality of this is great! :D

flaming june said:
Very nice! I'm ashamed to say this, but my gutterbrain was very interested in that bit about U2 sleeping together :ohmy: . I really liked when he mentioned having made the ES video to challenge people's conceptions about him (the drummer who doesn't say much), to sort of prove that there's more to him than meets the eye.

Larry talking about being licked= :drool: :lol:

Those are the EXACT same things that I took from that interview. Imagine that! ;)

He did sound very at ease and his voice...I could listen to him talk for days on end. :drool:

PLEBA should be re-named "The Gutter":lol:

but my mind went there too, its no use denying it lol:drool: :larry: :drool:

Great interview...thanks for posting!!!
I was kinda little bummed out from that last interview but this is funny and warm.
In the begining when he's asked where he was or something, I thought he was going the say I'm with my wife but then he said I'm with my family in upper state NY. I could of sworn I heard the begining of a waaa.:scratch: :coocoo: :cute:
oh well, it would of been a shocker to actually hear him say that word!! Although in my mind, she's his wife.

AngelofLarrydom said:
In the begining when he's asked where he was or something, I thought he was going the say I'm with my wife but then he said I'm with my family in upper state NY. I could of sworn I heard the begining of a waaa.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard that. I really think that's what he was about to say but he caught himself.:yes:

AngelofLarrydom said:
Great interview...thanks for posting!!!
I was kinda little bummed out from that last interview but this is funny and warm.
In the begining when he's asked where he was or something, I thought he was going the say I'm with my wife but then he said I'm with my family in upper state NY. I could of sworn I heard the begining of a waaa.:scratch: :coocoo: :cute:
oh well, it would of been a shocker to actually hear him say that word!! Although in my mind, she's his wife.

LMAO! That's what I thought he was going to say too!!!

AngelofLarrydom said:

Yes, yes, that's what I thought so too! I was about to rejoice that they finally got married! I mean, I :heart: Larry, but hey, it's about time they got married. But then if they are, then what the hell is up with the secrecy??? :shrug: I don't get it.

I also :heart: the fact that he mentioned my country (the Philippines), ALTHOUGH he did say why they couldn't go to that part of Asia during the Elevation tour. :( Sorry for being excited about his mere mention of my country, but understand that they've never been to SE Asia before, so...:cute:

Last edited:
dizzy said:

Yes, yes, that's what I thought so too! I was about to rejoice that they finally got married! I mean, I :heart: Larry, but hey, it's about time they got married. But then if they are, then what the hell is up with the secrecy???

:shrug: You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are...Think of it this way...we still don't know the name of his third kid!!!

Back
Top Bottom