Here's a story called, Can Bono Save the World?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Here's a story I wrote called, Can Bono Save the World?! Tell me what you think about it.

Chapter 1 Bono's Dream where God was in it.
Bono in his sleep had a dream where God reminded Bono about the Time magzine cover where it questioned if Bono could save the world?! Bono laughed in his dream,"Come on, God save the world?!" You can save the world, right?" "I'm serious Bono you can truly save the world!" My gift from me to you is your love and loyalty to the world, people in general, and your U2 fans." Keep up the AIDS work too." I love you, bye." "Bye," Bono said shocked.:bono: ~The B-Man

Chapter 2 Bono And Larry King
Beep! Beep! Bono turned off his alarm. Took a shower, brushed his teeth, shaved and got dressed. He was being interviewed with Larry King on t.v. again. Bono remembered the other time and how it was a success. When they met they greeted each other with hugs. Then the t.v. people started the television broadcasting. The first thing Larry explained to the camera wasabout who Bono was. Then for some reason Larry thought he should ask Bono this question. He asked,"Bono do you think you can save the world?! "Well, Bono mentioned clearing his throat this it's quite ironic." You might think this is pretty funny, in my dream God told me that yes, I can save the world! Larry, with a smirk on his face replied, "Come on, give me details!" Bono said, "My love and loyalty to the world, people in general, and my U2 fans, is a gift from God, in my dream God implied that." "Hahaa," You must be kidding me!" Larry said. I believe that it is a gift from God, but it is still funny! Then a smirk came across Bono's face. "You know what, you're right!" After the interview where Bono explained more on his AIDS work, his faith, his family life, and what's like being a rock star in the 20th century. The show ended and Larry and the B-Man said goodbye to one and another. :bono: ~The B-Man

Last edited:
Since no one is posting please tell me why. Is it because you don't like it or waiting for me to add more. I don't want to add more if no one likes it. So please tell me why.

Back
Top Bottom