Here it is: The Caption Book Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3453495523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B86%3C%3B7%3A55ot1lsi

This was NOT what I meant with "One man caught on a barbed wire fence...!"

contributed by Merc :applaud:
:giggle:
I love that one :heart:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3453495523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B87339664ot1lsi

:adam (in hotel lobby): Wow. I don't believe it, The Edge.
:larry:: Yeah, how'd you get Bono to stay in his room and be quiet so we could chat?
:edge:: I showed him a chord sequence to a new song I'm working on that he'll never figure out.
:bono:: Okay - B flat, D, got that. A, C....H? What the heck is an H chord? Damn! Can't ask the others either, they'll never stop making fun of me if they know I don't know what an H chord is!

:lmao: :lmao:!!!
These are all great!!
I wonder if the guys have read it yet :hmm:

I'm actually a bit scared to hear what they'd have to say about it.... Probably the next time a reporter asks about crazed fans we'll get a mention.

:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: -- :eyebrow:

Meghan said:
I'm actually a bit scared to hear what they'd have to say about it.... Probably the next time a reporter asks about crazed fans we'll get a mention.

:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: -- :eyebrow:

The worst is that I'd feel more proud than ashamed actually... :reject:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3453495523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B86%3C%3B6975ot1lsi

(writing): Dear Sir Paul McGuinness, Bono does a fantastic job - writes wonderful lyrics and is a great singer and and even greater guitarplayer! You really should pay him some more money for the job he's doing! Kind regards, Mr. The Edge

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I :heart: this one!
Thank you EVERYONE and Cassandra, I love you

Advah said:
The worst is that I'd feel more proud than ashamed actually... :reject:

Same here... :reject:

And, thanks for all the nice comments on my captions! :hug:

I'm glad the cream of the crop were selected! So, let me get this right, these caps were the ones compiled in the book right?

Hops there're more! Cap thread 5 is a rockin thread with maky hilarious captions!

As fans we can only hope they love and laugh at the caps as much as we have!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3453495523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B86%3C%3B6975ot1lsi

(writing): Dear Sir Paul McGuinness, Bono does a fantastic job - writes wonderful lyrics and is a great singer and and even greater guitarplayer! You really should pay him some more money for the job he's doing! Kind regards, Mr. The Edge

This is definitely one of my favourites! :lol: :lol:
Thanks for including it! (oops my english)

The other one is of Larry in front of the graffiti.. with something like "Edge, Larry + Bono, 2015".... whoever it was by its great!
i hope that made it as well...

Smilla said:

This is definitely one of my favourites! :lol: :lol:
Thanks for including it! (oops my english)

The other one is of Larry in front of the graffiti.. with something like "Edge, Larry + Bono, 2015".... whoever it was by its great!
i hope that made it as well...

Yes, that one made it.

T, I'm going to email you the persons who had 1-3 captions each, then work from there. Don't forget yourself too.

To everyone, thanks for the thanks. I really didn't do anything that any of you wouldn't have done.

Cassandra said:
Yes, that one made it.

T, I'm going to email you the persons who had 1-3 captions each, then work from there. Don't forget yourself too.

To everyone, thanks for the thanks. I really didn't do anything that any of you wouldn't have done.

Mine are up there, darlin' - I simply **forgot** to credit myself. So, the ones listed that don't have credit are mine, if anybody's interested. :)

I'm not sure if I should say anything to any of them if I'm lucky enough to meet them in Portland - they may run away from me! :wink: But I'm dying to know if they've perused through it or not. :hyper:

Lemon Grrrrrl, thanks for the update on u2captions. I haven't said it yet but you did a great job on that site!
:applaud:

so..judging by your sig Larry is our biggest fan :giggle:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I can almost see the headlines now: Guitar God Mr. The Edge invents a new chord, and calls it simply, "H". Just what the 'H' stands for is a mystery - Heaven? Hell? Hysterical? Holy?

The Holy Chord. :lmao:

Oh nevermind me, I'm rambling. I'm giddy at the thought of The Edge seeing the H chord joke.

:lol:

these are fantastic, great work girls!! :up: I can't stop laughing :lmao: wonder how the boys liked 'em?

Ooh, did any of mine make it? I'm not bothered if they didn't, lol, cause let's face it I'm not really very funny. ;) I just wondered.

W O W!! If the guys didn't like these, then I must say they're certainly hard to please!!! :lol: They are so amazing, congrats to everyone!!! You girls ARE creative :lmao: :lmao: :D

chickadee said:
Ooh, did any of mine make it? I'm not bothered if they didn't, lol, cause let's face it I'm not really very funny. ;) I just wondered.
:shame: You damn well know your captions are hilarious Chickadee.

chickadee said:

chickadee, several of yours make it. Do you want me to send descriptions to the bonoffee...email address?

arhitetka said:
Lemon Grrrrrl, thanks for the update on u2captions. I haven't said it yet but you did a great job on that site!
:applaud:

so..judging by your sig Larry is our biggest fan :giggle:

I keep meaning to mention... your avatar is :drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
345374%3A%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B989458%3A7ot1lsi

What do you mean you thought I was adam?

contributed by one4U2 :applaud:

Sorry, one4U2, I had some technical difficulties getting these other two up :)censored: dial-up connection!!!!). But now they're here. IMO they were worth the wait. :)

:lol: :up:

Back
Top Bottom