Here it is girls...the infamous mesh picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
[BI am so jealous of all who have seen him at the concerts with his shirt wide open. Didn't he take his shirt off during the Notre Dame webcast? I tuned in to the webcast but my connection was so slow and kept cutting off. I had my view on Larry the whole time and thought I would switch my view to look at the other guys and that ended up being a terrible mistake because it screwed up my whole connection and caused me to miss Larry taking his shirt off.
mad.gif
oh well, last night was a special treat...
biggrin.gif

[/B]

Hmm, I don't know how I would have missed Larry shirtless in Notre Dame, I was in the second row!
smile.gif
But I've heard that he tears off his shirt after the show, as he's heading down the stairs. Several pleba girls have noticed that when they've had seats around the back of the stage!

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

You could have seen it during the web broadcast as well. I had a look on all the webchannels (okay, especially the Larry cam).
Anyway, is it allowed to wear this kind of shirt with a body like THIS??? I mean, I nearly died and now think about the girls and women out there with a weak heart!

------------------
Life is where we live

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Yes he is!

And I just had to post that pic again. Last night, Larry was hot...SIZZLING!

*touches the screen and burns her finger*
YOWZA!

So, my students want me to show the U2 halftime show in class this week, but I don't know if I could control myself. What do you guys think?

LOL! I think you will need to take a serious sedative if you are going to show the halftime show to your students. Either that or stand way in the back of the class so none of your students will see you drool...
wink.gif

LOL! I think you will need to take a serious sedative if you are going to show the halftime show to your students. Either that or stand way in the back of the class so none of your students will see you drool...
wink.gif

I can just see it:

Me: Okay class, here's the U2 video. Bono is the singer, Edge is on guitar, Adam is the bassist, and Larry plays drooms. Ladies, please note Larry's sexy mesh shirt. *pushes play*

*watch watch drool watch drool watch watch*

Me: Alright, who needs a cigarette?
biggrin.gif

And I don't even smoke! Actually, they can watch me drool. It's the singing along, head-bopping and general rocking out that I do when I watch U2 that's embarrassing!

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

OMG,OMG, dont do this to me, I had coffee this morning - i'm hyper enough in my natural state, do you know what coffe does to me? do you know what LARRY does to me???
eek.gif

I'm going to go die now, thankyouverrymuch
omglookatthatlittlesexfiendinthatlittlemeshyshirtomgomghowcouldhedothistomeitstoomuchliketotallyITOUCHEDHIM!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

[This message has been edited by Lovey Dovey (edited 02-05-2002).]

Originally posted by Scottphisto:
GADS!!

*Fear of PLEBA*

Yous girls are RAVENOUS!! I love it!

*Magicaly creates an (ahem) ANATOMICALLY correct full body suit of Larry*

Wow...I have NO idea where that came from...

Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya! Larry brings out my inner savage, lol!

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Originally posted by Discoteque:
LBQ!!! LMAO, Sula, that is definitely Frictionary bound!
smile.gif
Yeppers, Larry's babeness quotient is way WAY up there lately (even more than usual, I mean). Workin' those pecs, busting bootins, see-thru shirts, tearaway pants...good Lord, what's next?? Short shorts and Docs?
biggrin.gif

Givusumora that LBQ, Lazzer!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH!

For those of you who don't know what Disco's talking about....

At the party I went to this weekend, many a very old U2 video made it into the VCR for our viewing pleasure. One of them happened to be the US Festival. Now, Bono had no shirt on (yum) and I nearly died when I got my first glimpse of Larry behind the drum kit, wearing feckin' SHORTS.

At the end of the festival, there was Larry, walking towards the stairs in a pair of black shorts, WHITE legs, black socks and his Doc Martens.

R.A.W.R.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:

At the end of the festival, there was Larry, walking towards the stairs in a pair of black shorts, WHITE legs, black socks and his Doc Martens.

R.A.W.R.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

first of all, why can't i live anywhere that i can go to cool U2 parties. Second, Larry in shorts with WHITE legs and black socks and doc martens? please tell it looked okay and that his legs were not skinny...

first of all, why can't i live anywhere that i can go to cool U2 parties. Second, Larry in shorts with WHITE legs and black socks and doc martens? please tell it looked okay and that his legs were not skinny...

Miss Velvet! Ya gots ta move ta LA, like, totally!
biggrin.gif

Ehm.... there was a discussion going on with the U2LA list about his "white-out" legs... I beg to differ, however. Yes, his legs are white, he's Irish fer feck's sake, and since I had never seen his bare legs in my life, I'd say that it was worth every white-out moment.
biggrin.gif

It was bliss, Miss Velvet, bliss. Total unadulterated bliss. The Doc Martens were laced all the way and it just cracked me up that he had black socks on with black shorts and a white t-shirt. LOL! It all reminds me of the video shoot for the Drag One video - Larry refused to take off his Doc Martens, no matter what kind of dress he was wearing. Even eight years earlier, he wasn't gonna take them off for hot weather, nosireebob.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Miss Velvet! Ya gots ta move ta LA, like, totally!
biggrin.gif

Ehm.... there was a discussion going on with the U2LA list about his "white-out" legs... I beg to differ, however. Yes, his legs are white, he's Irish fer feck's sake, and since I had never seen his bare legs in my life, I'd say that it was worth every white-out moment.
biggrin.gif

It was bliss, Miss Velvet, bliss. Total unadulterated bliss. The Doc Martens were laced all the way and it just cracked me up that he had black socks on with black shorts and a white t-shirt. LOL! It all reminds me of the video shoot for the Drag One video - Larry refused to take off his Doc Martens, no matter what kind of dress he was wearing. Even eight years earlier, he wasn't gonna take them off for hot weather, nosireebob.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Gotta love our Larry for sticking to his guns about his doc martens...but WHITE OUT! ROTFL...that is too funny it reminds me of my best friend who is Irish-American and can not stand wearing shorts or anything that reveals her legs because her legs are so white...
smile.gif

apparetly LA is the place to be for U2 fans...*thinks my job is ending March 31 and I want to move somewhere new and fun, maybe LA is not so bad!*

oh, STOPIT STOPIT MAKE THESE LBQ FANTASIES STOP!!!!! All this talk about this stuff made me have a wacky U2 dream last night...but sadly, I can only remember vague things about it (like, I was handing over a fence surround the boys, VERY close the the Edge, when I traded that in for some type of bleacher seat over/behind them because my feet hurt so badly from standing so long and I wanted to SIT! Typical!)
wink.gif

Can someone PLEASE post piccies of lovely Lardy in his shorts and lil white Irish legs???

Mona, LMAO over the new Frictionary addition - LBQ will live in infamy!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

disco

Has anyone even mentioned the sexiest part?

For me, not only was he totally hot in that shirt, but you could see his gold cross necklace underneath.

Sexiness + Wholesomeness = LBQ to the nth power!

Usually you'd hear the big fuss over who wore what at the Oscars, Academy Awards........
But non-one would have ever thought Larry's mesh shirt would have such an impact. (and a nice visual impact at that!)

I wonder if he'll out-do himself at the Grammys?

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

The only thing with LA is the cost of living is very high. Most jobs out here compensate for that (as a teacher, I make more here than I would in say, Idaho), so, it's not overly bad. Just depends on where you live. LA encompasses such a huge place - there's so many cities that surround LA - we come from all over the place.
biggrin.gif

We really do have a good time. You can join the U2LA list if you want to see how goofy we all are. Let me know and I'll send it to you via e-mail.
biggrin.gif

As for your friend with the white legs... I can totally relate. I'm English/Danish - and I have to stay out of the sun. My skin is very pale. I don't even like to wear shorts during the summer because I'm just white.
biggrin.gif
I used to have competitions with my best friend in high school to see which one of us had the darker tan after summer was over. Guess who won? I did. But I had to sunburn a couple of times to get it. I got smart after a second-degree sunburn on my back and told myself never again.

why the hell am I talking about sunburns and white skin on a Larry thread? Oh yeah. His white-out legs.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Can someone PLEASE post piccies of lovely Lardy in his shorts and lil white Irish legs???

I would Disco, but it's on a video I don't own and my idiot boyfriend somehow deleted the cool software I was using for video captures. Don't worry, I've already bugged him twice about it. I'm in the process of trying to secure a copy of that video - and I'll search around to see if I can find a copy of it.
biggrin.gif

Sounds to me like you're turning towards the Larry side - you can't ignore the force.... it's too strong..... Larrrrrrryyyyyyyyy..... mesh shirtss.......
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by salome999:
Usually you'd hear the big fuss over who wore what at the Oscars, Academy Awards........
But non-one would have ever thought Larry's mesh shirt would have such an impact. (and a nice visual impact at that!)

I wonder if he'll out-do himself at the Grammys?

God I hope so! Shirtless!!

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

well, honestly I am actually considering moving to California, but to the San Jose area, because my brother lives out there. As far as L.A. goes, I work for Transamerica and well, I was offered to interview and transfer to our LA office and well, the pay for the job was not worth it, therefore I passed on asking to interview. I am actually on the LA list that is how I found out about interference, but I have not been on there in a long time...About the tan competition with best friends, my best friend would always compete with me during Spring Break and Summer to see if she could get her legs as dark as mine, but she never could compete, she burned all the time.( Since I am a latina, i kinda have an adavantage..
wink.gif
)

sorry ladies, too much talk about my job, LA and not about Larry..There is not enough mesh on this page, speaking of not enough mesh on this page, why hasn't a full body shot of Larry in this shirt emerged from the press? Someone had to have gotten a shot of him...Now that I think about it, it could be that a photo was taken but his body was too hot that it overexposed and melted the film
wink.gif
LOL!!...

1000025939_232002115344PM0.2817804.jpg

i think you can see his necklace in this one...
1000025939_26200212246AM0.487591.jpg

1000025939_26200212247AM0.1141561.jpg

1000025939_26200212808AM0.6369745.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-06-2002).]

sorry ladies, too much talk about my job, LA and not about Larry..There is not enough mesh on this page, speaking of not enough mesh on this page, why hasn't a full body shot of Larry in this shirt emerged from the press? Someone had to have gotten a shot of him...Now that I think about it, it could be that a photo was taken but his body was too hot that it overexposed and melted the film
wink.gif
LOL!!...

1000025939_232002115344PM0.2817804.jpg

i think you can see his necklace in this one...
1000025939_26200212246AM0.487591.jpg

1000025939_26200212247AM0.1141561.jpg

1000025939_26200212808AM0.6369745.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-06-2002).]

Holy feckin' mother of the droolgods....
biggrin.gif

I can just sit here and stare at that long sleeve mesh shirt all day long.

RAWR.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Don't even tease about Larry wearing mesh to the grammies. I could not handle it. I repeat, I could not handle it!

And MissVelvetDress, you could always do like I did and move from Georgia to Oklahoma. The people here are really friendly and polite, the cost of living is not too bad, and there are plenty of wide open spaces. Not to mention, there are quite a few U2 crazies here. I can think of four or five interferencers from Norman alone!
biggrin.gif

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Don't even tease about Larry wearing mesh to the grammies. I could not handle it. I repeat, I could not handle it!

I could definately handle that!

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Back
Top Bottom