Help with a few pictures...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nerfherder

Acrobat
Hi, guys! Let me start off by saying I wasn't sure where to post this (in the "Trading" folder or here), so... Anyway, I'm really starting to take an interest in collecting DVD bootlegs and old video appearances, etc. I've seen a few pictures of various concerts/appearances and I'd like to know where they're from? Like, what concert it was or a particular documentary, etc. I hope I'm making sense! *g*

So, if anybody could help me out, that would be great! *ducks flying objects due to being a newbie* LOL.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

A few more...

5.jpg

7.jpg
(This is probably from the ZooTV Sydney concert, right? I need to dig out my old tape and watch it again! LOL)

8.jpg

9.jpg
(Conspiracy of Hope tour, perhaps?)

Nerfherder said:
A few more...

5.jpg

7.jpg
(This is probably from the ZooTV Sydney concert, right? I need to dig out my old tape and watch it again! LOL)

Yes, this is Zoo TV Sydney.

Nerfherder said:
Hi, guys! Let me start off by saying I wasn't sure where to post this (in the "Trading" folder or here), so... Anyway, I'm really starting to take an interest in collecting DVD bootlegs and old video appearances, etc. I've seen a few pictures of various concerts/appearances and I'd like to know where they're from? Like, what concert it was or a particular documentary, etc. I hope I'm making sense! *g*

So, if anybody could help me out, that would be great! *ducks flying objects due to being a newbie* LOL.

2.jpg

Dortmund 1984 I think :scratch:

The first one is from the, correct me if I'm off on the name, Old Grey Whistle Test program. All I'm sure of is that whistle and grey are in the name.

18fcc8d9.jpg

madonna's child said:

I don't know where it's from, but Bono's hair looked great at that length!

Looks like JT Syracuse. Don't know why it took me so long, I think Kelly or I made that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom