Help! What happened to my Webshots page?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
What happened? I had worked so hard on a U2 Webshots page and I had almost 400 pics! Now all of a sudden they have all turned to red X and the ones I posted already have disappeared! This is terrible, I worked for hours for days on that page and I was so proud of it, a veritable gold mine source of Bono pics! Did it get a virus or what, if anyone has webshots please tell me what's wrong?!
my page addy is: http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

I visited your site to check it out. The pics on the front page with all the categories were x's, but I clicked on one of the Bono ones and it took a few mins, but they all came up.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Heyyyy Kitten with a whip!
smile.gif
Yeah, me too...I think Webshots is having server problems, at least I hope that's what the problem is...I have about as many pics in my albums as you do, and none of them seem to be showing up, just the dreaded 'red X's' on every one. If they made it a little EASIER for us to find a feedback or comments link, I'd send them an email asking about it...

I'd say, just keep trying back...

Disco

Oh good, my page has come back up now, I was worried and I don't know what was wrong. You are still invited to look at my albums, and they will all post here by clicking properties and putting the
tags around them, if you want to use them go ahead. Okay, so they are mostly all Bono, it was a labor of love, I enjoyed finding and recording all those beautiful Bono pics and I'm still adding more! I know the other guys all have girls devoted to them too,and they will do the same for their guy. My albums are Bono-full- if you love Bono I think you will like them. Like I said it's a gold mine of Bono pics. I searched the internet far and wide (including PLEBA
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
thanks girls) for them. Check it out! http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

------------------

Thanks girls!
smile.gif

Disco I hope yours are back up too!
WildHonee they are all back up now if you want to see them!

------------------

It's in my fav places.
smile.gif
You have quite a lot of Bonoliciousness there!!!!! *jealousy* I'm gonna go ogle, then sleep. Sweeeet sweet dreams.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom