HELP! Tony ate my camera!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GypsyHeartgirl

POP for GIRLS
332%3A%3A8%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232374%3B38699nu0mrj

He he! I took that in the Baltimore GA line- I tried to take a close up and he bit the camera just like Bono! He is so good looking and so cool! Very Bonolike!
biggrin.gif

Here he is with his friend!
332%3A%3A8%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232374%3B3869%3Bnu0mrj

The guy is so cool- at DC #2, him and Tony were behind me. We told them about getting sauished the night before, and his friend said don't worry, we got your back! When the crowd surged, he grabbed the rail and said "Wait a minute let me push these f-ers back!" and he did! He protected us all night! It was so cool having them at the concert and I was so glad to meet up with them again!
smile.gif

*faints*

I wish Tony would eat my camera.

Shut up. I didn't mean it like THAT. I just....want to meet Tony. O feck. *blush a saurus rex*

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Mona he always goes to Baltimore and DC! You might just get to meet him! I hope so!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O MY TOTAL GOODNESS.

From now on I will wear my camo hat WHEREVER I go as a secret sign to him!!!!

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Here's me, I have such a goofy look on my face it doesn't even look like me. I was laying on the cold dirty sidewalk since before dawn and I was so overwhelmed by Tony's awesome presence!
332%3A%3A8%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232374%3B3869%3Anu0mrj

Hey! My three friends met Bono and Larry at the Baltimore show!

It was such a bummer for me. I stayed in line and they went to CVS for earplugs and lighters. I had done all the trompin' around town for food earlier, so they were like "oh we'll take care of you liz" and i was like "don't call me liz." and they go trotting off to do the chores an then come running back like maniacs screaming that they met bono and larry and got autographs and all that crap.

they were so excited, they never even expected to see the band, let alone get as close as we eventually did on the floor.

i was just plain DISGUSTED.

But at least they didn't get to see Adam! he's still mine-all-mine!!

I know the feeling Elizabeth! I was so sick when everyone came running back bragging and grinning with their autographs. I was so bummed out and still sore over missing them. It was terrible to be so close and strike out.
frown.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Mona he always goes to Baltimore and DC! You might just get to meet him! I hope so!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O MY TOTAL GOODNESS.

From now on I will wear my camo hat WHEREVER I go as a secret sign to him!!!!

Mona believe me when you seem him you'll know him a mile away- he is so special and extraordinary and stands out in a crowd with his radiance and glorious Bono-ness!

Dammit!!!

I dont know whats better, getting to actually meet him like Gypsy or getting to hear him sing and play guitar, U2 songs over the phone to me! And tell me that if I lived in NY I would be his girlfriend.

Blarg! Men!
mad.gif

Hehehhe.. awesome pics girl btw!

biggrin.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

He gave us a blue piece of paper with his concert schedule on it. I never got to go, they were all in NJ/NY
frown.gif
I would love to see UF live! He is so much like Bono in the way he looks and moves and acts, I know in concert he would be so much like Bono it would be so great to watch him perform! I saw someone write that he 'becomes' Bono onstage, cool!

Sicy-WOW!! MOVE TO NY- he's worth it!
smile.gif

Thinks of moving to NY to be near someone who resembles Bono... how far has this obsession gone?

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

OMG. AWESOME PICS, Gypsy!

WOW that Tony is just one hottie boomba lottie...he has got that Bono thing DOWN COLD. It's almost frightening. I can't imagine seeing him in person...I met "mini Bono" in Vegas and I was so excited to meet HIM, I was nearly hyperventilating...I can only assume I'd pass out if Tony came 'round.

Of course... *thinks of Tony's mouth pic* umm...maybe Tony knows mouth-to-mouth resusitation???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Damn, he's cute. How tall is he? Is he shortish like the real Bono?

Disco- I think "mini Bono" or one like him was in the GA line in Baltimore, I'll have to get his pic scanned and see if it's the same guy you saw- anyway he was cute!

How tall- I am 5'7" and my son is 6'3" so if you look at those pics of us with him you can tell Tony IS Bono size! He is 5'9" and Bono is 5'8". Tony not only looks like Bono and makes all the same faces and mannerisms and can sing like him he's the same size too! Perfect!
smile.gif
He is hot and beautiful!

Mona believe me when you seem him you'll know him a mile away- he is so special and extraordinary and stands out in a crowd with his radiance and glorious Bono-ness!
HOO-AH

Tell Tony to come on down South.

Not like SOUTH South. I mean...like...South on a map....from NY to DC....not like...SOUTH like...OK. *blush*

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

*Flavia looks at the pics and shakes her head*
I think there' something wrong with me...Why is it that i don't drool anymore when i see Tony?????? LOL

I must have run out of drool...Maybe that's the answer, right Tanya?
wink.gif
LOL

Back
Top Bottom