HELP: Searching for the "Bomb" logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fca780

Acrobat
Where you live should not decide, Whether you live
So, I didn't know where to put this topic, mods feel free to move it where someone can help me! :)
Ok, so I'm trying to make a black jacket with this logo on the back (as Bono's recently used jacket during first encore) but I need a clean and big version of it. Someone can help me please?
a0_1.jpg

Thanks in advance people!
-FCA

Thanks Sicy (now I'm thinking, is there any chance we can move this to "All I Want is U2"? which is better really? don't know :p), and obviously to The_Edge89, though I'm not any good on photoshop(and I still need the two little bombs and the electrical rays)...sadly I still haven't found what I'm looking for then:wink: blessigns...
-FCA

Last edited:
The_Edge89 do you have a better resolution scan of it? what is this booklet, is this the one of HTDAAB limited edition cd? I don't have it, what a shame :(.
Dahlia you did a cool job.
didn't understand what u mean Nikki, srry... what's "a go"? so cool that someone else than me like that logo!
Thanks for you efforts everyone.

Last edited:
Last edited:
HEY! That picture is from last night.. too cool.... I've been looking for some. THANKS. And yep sure thing. I was working from the first picture posted. At first I had the bombs behind the white star but I don't think it looks as good.

There we go.

-Nikki

Back
Top Bottom