help needed with image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantler

Babyface
im thinking this is not the place to post such a topic but ive not sure as to where elese i should go for help. basically i have this image which i need help with. can anyone remove the text U2.com and replace it with 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb'

splash4.jpg

if anyone can do this, if you post the reworked image back here ill be able to retrieve it, or you can email it to me at kite4bob@emailaccount.com

thanks

I know I've seen this pic posted by someone with no writing long before the album came out. I don't rememeber the thread but I'm sure someone must have it.

Move it to the real PLEBA and they'll be more traffic, this forum is for non band related topics.

please can anyone help me out on this image. ive posted it in pleba as suggested but as yet there's been no response to my request. is there anyone here that can work on images, its a big ask, but id really appreciate it if someone is able to do it for me. if its difficult ot time consuming to create the text, id be ever so grateful if you might be able to seperate the image so that the image of the band stands aside from the part beneath. thanks again.

thanks beli. i havent found the one that im looking for though. the one i posted is the one im after without the text of course. ill keep searching its bound to exist on the web somewhere. meanwhile i still ask if theres anyone that can recreate the one ive added please, please do. ta.

I dont have the calendar but i think that photo is on the cover. Why dont you try searching through the calendar threads in PLEBA or the album cover threads in Where the Album Has a Name? A few people prefer that photo to the actual album cover photo.

Back
Top Bottom