Help Needed Here Please!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Snapfish has been really cruel to me and it deleted over half my photos of the boys!!!!!:sad: I have been looking at the individual band member threads and I have been able to find some of the photos I lost but I need you all to help me by posting the boys in 2s 3s and All 4 of them bc I lost almost all of those ones!!!!:sad:

I am even breaking my promise to myself to stay away from here for a month bc I am soo upset about losing the photos!!!!

:banghead: stupid me for erasing all my photos off of my hard drive and relying on snapfish.

psst INDIVIDUAL BAND MEMBER PHOTOS WELCOME TOO!!!!!

Thanks soo much!

I'm sorry. :hug: It happened to me too. I read a thread a couple months back where some girls were saying that if you didn't buy pics from them in a year they would delete your accout:(

I'm sure you know about Olive's site and u2images, but this one is very plentiful too. Click on 'enter' then 'pictures' and it will have hundreds of group and individual pics from all eras. I hope you find what you are looking for.

http://u2now.cjb.net

Last edited:
My deepest sympathy :( :sad: Been there, done that. I have now lost pics from the following hosting services:

snapfish
webshots (ate my entire 1,100 pic collection last year :mad: )
dotphoto
boomspeed (before I bit the bullet and subscribed but I still worry it will go out of business any day now)
dazzle
picture trail

This is why I have over 3000 pics on my poor hard drive. Please, girls, NEVER delete pics from your hard drive once you upload them to a site or a hosting service. They can and will go down and/or eat/delete your account and it's a terrible loss. Each time I lost my pics, it was a pain in the butt to reload but I still had them and was able to start again. The only thing I have to fear is my computer dying, as I have heard happening from some of you :( and that scares me. Olive said she saved all hers on CD. I don't have a burner, but if you do, it would be a good idea to save them that way.

Adamswildhoney, I have so many pics I couldn't possibly post them all or know where to begin. I can tell you I don't save much individual Adam (sorry :reject: ) Check out all the sites you can find and if there's anything in particular you need, please come back and describe it and I'm sure one of us will have it. Again, I'm sorry, and good luck recollecting :hug:

Does that mean we can raid your stash as long as we don't link to your page? :evil: Just wondering ;)

Thanks everyone!!!:hug: I am not looking for any photo in particular, I am just looking for photos!!!!

psst kristie I bookmarked your ftp, is that okay???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom