Help! My cousin gets way "Elevated" and she's driving me bananas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
OH gawd! I just can't believe what I'm going to tell you right now. She's been staying at my home since december and she discovered "Elevation" on november. She's been playin' my ATYCLB album everyday, and sometimes she plays the song MORE THAN 5 TIMES IN A ROW!!
rolleyes.gif
Sometimes I get so tired of hearing it that I rather not listen anything from U2 at all.
mad.gif
And today, I brought to work the album and a few minutes ago she called me. This was the conversation:

Me: What?
Karen: Where's the Elevation album?
Me: I brought it with me. I'm keeping it here
Karen: You what? Why?
Me: Because it's mine and I wanna listen to it.
Karen: But I wanna listen to Elevation
Me: But you hear the song almost everyday! Can't you just put one of your NSYNC records?
Can't you just hear Dirty Pop? You know that song drives me insane. You should hear that while I'm at work.
Karen: Ok ok. But will you bring back the Elevation album?
Me: Noooo!! Listen I gotta work, See you later
Karen:Oh c'mon!
Me: Noooo! goodbye! *I hang up*

Girls! What am I gonna do?!?! Y'know I love every U2 song but too much Elevation I can no longer take! In fact right now I'm playing ATYCLB (wild honey is the current song) and I skipped Elevation!!!

Please: help me control her!!!

He He!! You are helping to influence the future generation of Pleba Girls!!

You should make her a cd with "Elevation" over and over again. Tell her that you will give it to her, to keep, as long as she promises to only listen to it while you are at work.

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

How old is she?

I agree, you should make her a copy of the CD or song for her. It is certainly better than being subjected to nsync.

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

that is hilarious, well maybe not for you...make her a CD! hahahaha

That little weasel is 14 and loves Justin Timberlake
rolleyes.gif
But I swear, I didn't introduced her to U2, she introduced herself to it!! LOL
biggrin.gif

You know the Elevation CD is a great idea, girls! I'm gonna do that on the weekend. And also I might add Desire and MOFO. She also likes those songs *sigh* I'm so proud of her
tongue.gif

I only wished my sis would appreciate not only Larry's man cleavage, but also U2's music. That little creep!
mad.gif
She prefers to listen to JLo, Britney and other latin rock bands. But someday, I will convert her hahahahaha! Ok I'm done
biggrin.gif

Well Just remember that Justin Timerlake's fifteen minutes is almost up and soon your cuz will grow out of him.

As my hero Judge Judy says "Beauty fades, but dumb is forever."

You have a prime opportunity here, not only to make her a PLEBA girl, but also try keying in all their good humanitarian things they do.

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Hey Ana ~ along with the Elevation CD, loan her a portable CD player w/headphones if she doesn't have one so that when she wants to listen to it again & again & again & again, it won't drive you nuts! You might also try sleep hypnosis to wean her off of NSUCK
biggrin.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

LOL, sometimes I do that too (listen to one song over and over and over again
smile.gif
)

I agree with the CD thing...maybe you should put some of the Elevation remixes on there too...then there's at least a little variety (and you can get really excited when Influx starts!)

biggrin.gif
All this talk of CDs has got me thinking...guess how I'm spending my weekend? Making U2 mixes!
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
LOL, sometimes I do that too (listen to one song over and over and over again
smile.gif
)

when i first got big girls are best,... i over listened to it. now, i can only listen to it once every once i a while.

------------------

id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Back
Top Bottom