help me make a convert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
This chick on my Bruce board has done some U2-bashing but admits she loves the acoustic "Stuck in a Moment." Naturally this should be encouraged...anyone know where I can tell her to download it?

Thanks!
smile.gif

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

No one??

At all?

frown.gif

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
This chick on my Bruce board has done some U2-bashing but admits she loves the acoustic "Stuck in a Moment." Naturally this should be encouraged...anyone know where I can tell her to download it?

Thanks!
smile.gif

SD

Most of the music I downloaded on my computer (4,000+ music files) came from Napster. However, she can probably download the music from Morpheus or Kazaa. It's there.
biggrin.gif
Or, she can probably do a search on any U2 music site that might have that song as a downloadable file.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them, as if this wasn't enough?"

"Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking off my clothes!"
~Larry, Much Music Interview
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas
Hit Gurl

Thank you!
smile.gif

SD

------------------

where can i find this board,is it as cool as this one?

bruce has been my saviour this week,well all my life but he put me on the right track made me make a life changing choice this week ppl think it was the wrong choice but the song blood brothers proves me right.

Ladies, point your browers to greasylake.org, the only Bruce community a girl needs. It's a real tight, caring community. At one point, two people met and were married 6 months later and the Lakers (as we call ourselves) each donated some money to fly Cosmic Kid, the website creator, to fly him over from Denmark so he could come to the wedding! Great place.
smile.gif

So any urls of good U2 music sites (this is the only U2 place I come, cept maybe atu2.com)? Thanks ladies. Hope to see you at the Lake!

SD

------------------

i just got my password from them
smile.gif

thanx SD

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Back
Top Bottom