Help me decide............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which ones do I buy.............

• The Rising, PETE YORN, Jimi Hendrix

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • New U2, ES single, Best of DVD

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • More U2, Singles and DVDs if I can find any

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • other bands ie Beatles, Ryan Adams

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Insert band name here that I dunno know!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
:wave: Hi Kelly!

I choose the last one because I couldn't bring myself to choose any of the other ones.

I think that you should buy a little of each! I, personally, would buy a few more U2 things, but then I would go for Beatles, Jimi, Bob, Bruce, anything classic :)

I choose the U2 stuff b/c that's what I'd love the most and want to have real copies of, the rest is really easy to find, download, and burn. It just depends on how much it means to you I guess, but they are all fabulous choices, I must agree! :up:

ok, I'm edting this post because I'd like to suggest David Gray, if you've never listened to him before, get The EP's 1992-1994. White Ladder is his most popular album, but it's his worse, IMO, if you could call anything of his "worse"...anyway, he's a personal fave of mine, I think he's one of the greatest songwriters ever!

(oh, dat's him in my siggy!)

Last edited:
I voted for the new U2 stuff, but I think you should check out Ryan Adams, too... I've been listening to him a lot lately and I really like his stuff. (I'm going to one of his gigs this Sunday! Yay! I can't wait! :hyper: )

hippyactress said:

*yells*

SHEEEEEEEENAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIS A PUNK ROCKER!!!!!

*loveth the Ramones*

But I can't listen to them too much around here cause I end up pissing off the entire floor:silent:

I'm always blasting something that all the girls are like WTF at... they all listen to country or rap

My boyfriend's roomie is like "WHAT IF they combined rap and country"

WELCOME TO RAP COUNTRY, YO.

anyway.

I also recommend to stregthen yer collection
Wilco
Beck (Sea Changes is awesome)
Rolling Stones
Tori Amos
Smashing Pumpkins
Billy Bragg
the Replacements
Morrissey