Help me choose 30 iTunes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the songs GG! :hug:

If you have any Flogging Molly, I'd love it!! I haven't been able to find it on iTunes here, so anything you have would be awesome. I've heard some of their stuff in the past, and would love to have anything! Thanks. :D

a friend gave me a cd of them ^^Í'll upload them for you right away, but they are wma's! hope you don't mind that...

All links have been removed. I'd advise people to review the FAQ:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#48

The moderators at Interference.com would like to remind you that the trading of any commercially released song is strictly against the rules. This also is also true for any song of which an artist has not authotized it's reproduction/distribution.

Universal Publishing is starting to make the rounds on fan sites.... and is looking for reasons to shut the sites, or parts of them down. This is why there is no longer a U2 Lyrics Archive and U2 Guitar Archive.

Our opinions of whether or not this is okay have nothing to do with this; this is strictly a legal matter. Therefore, we cannot allow people to use the forums as grounds to trade commercially released songs, and/or anything that imposes on the copyright of an artist's material.

What you do in private, via PM or email, we have no control over, however we can't have 'active links' to copyrighted music, compositions, etc.

30 itunes

Surely, you're looking for U2 songs, in which case I'd suggest Bad, or maybe Led Zeppelin as I know Larry admires Bonham and When the Levy Breaks lends itself to Bullet the Blue Sky. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom