HELP!!!!! Directions to U2's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
...boyhood homes. Has anyone been to the childhood homes of any of the boys. Are they hard to find, and what about Mount Temple School? I heard it was private and you couldn't get close to it. Is this true?
I might be planning a trip to Ireland for next year some time, and I want to see as much U2 related places as I can.
Any help would be great!
Mrs.Clayton

I'm gonna see a statue of Bono in Vegas this weekend at The Venetian.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

I think the site www.atU2.com has a lot of that info-I think its under the U2 guide to Dublin. Enjoy your trip! I've been there twice, and the pictures just don't do it justice, its so beautiful. Just make sure you see as much of the countryside as you do the cities. Hope I helped you a little.

this is from an article I found on atu2.com
It has the streetnames. Maybe you can ask locals about the exact location
smile.gif

"U2 Malahide," the winning group, was made up of 16-year old Larry Mullen, of Rosemount Ave., Artane, an Intermediate Cert. Student at Mount Temple, Dave Evans (16), of St. Margaret's Park, Malahide, Adam Clayton (17), of Ard na Mara, Malahide, a Leaving Cert. student, and Paul Hewson (17), of Cedarwood Rd., Ballymun, who is also doing his Leaving Cert."

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

This is all great info, but has anyone actually been there? AM-I know you've been around Dublin, so have you ever checked out Mount Temple School?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom