Help! Bono's hugging SUPERHOOCH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

Refugee
Noooooo! I found these pics of Bono at that charity party and look- he's all over Superhooch! :no: :yuck: :down: :scream:

599960.jpg

599968.jpg

599967.jpg

Hey, she broke Adam's heart, she doesn't deserve your hugs and cuddling! Who does? US!!

*note these pics are small because they are from wireimages.com, the site that makes you join and pay to see the larger pic.

Last edited:
Tabby said:

599960.jpg

Hey, she broke Adam's heart, she doesn't deserve your hugs and cuddling! Who does? US!!

*note these pics are small because they are from wireimages.com, the site that makes you join and pay to see the larger pic.

THAT SHOULD BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: NOT SUBERHOOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

You guys...come on...how horrible can Naomi really be? I mean, none of us have even met her! Obviously, she is still friendly with the band.

*thinking truly evil thoughts at FallingStar's sig*
*doesn't really give a damn who SuperHooch is*
*she's not Bono*
*it's that sig..........*
:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :macdevil: :evil: :censored:

FallingStar said:
What means Superhooch? What is a hooch?

hooch

hoochie

slut

skank

whore

tramp

hooker

*scandalous*

Feel free to add some gals.. :laugh: :barf:

Bonochick said:
You guys...come on...how horrible can Naomi really be? I mean, none of us have even met her! Obviously, she is still friendly with the band.

Thanks Kat! I feel the need to defend Naomi at this point, too. As jealous as I am that she had Adam's heart, and as sad as I am that she broke Adam's heart. She is still a person. And she was a good friend of the band for a long time. We can't expect them not to still associate with her when they meet in public! That would be like seeing someone who you were best friends with and not even talking to them! We can't ask that of anyone. She is still a human being.

Though I still don't like her cause she broke Adam's heart... :(

I agree. I have to defend Naomi, too. She's a human being. She doesn't have to go to charity events, but she does. She obviously wants to help people, too. Sure she's not an angel, but God knows, neither am I!! :laugh: :laugh: She's got a temper, but I'll bet she can be fun to be around. They wouldn't hang around with her if they didn't like her. I don't think she's immoral or whatever. She's just not a saint and it shows in some ways. But I'll bet she's not exactly boring. :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't get the Niomi bashing. No one really knows what happened between her and Adam. Maybe Adam was at fault to. But I don't really care, its something private between them. We are in no way to judge her actions without knowing the truth. Like someone mentioned she is still a person. I dunno... I just don't get the bashing. :crack:

Don't we already have like 2 other threads dedicated to this?

Sorry to ruin everyone's fun; maybe I don't really understand it. I just think this bashing gets old.

Oh for Heaven's sake, it's just for fun! There is no need take it so seriously! Don't be a killjoy! At least no one is bashing a U2 member, or each other! True, we don't know her, but neither do any of you. She could be worse than we even imagine!;) What I really mean is, I don't see any harm in this, and it's about the last thing I ever expected anyone to fight over:huh: :shrug: :scratch: Give us a break already! Lighten up!

Last edited:
You expressed your opinion...others expressed theirs...don't put out such harsh opinions if you can't take others expressing theirs...

All they are saying is we could stand to give the girl a break...

Fishy, the saddest thing is I don't even really have a strong opinion! I just saw people making fun of her on other threads, and I thought this would be hilarious, and a chance for FUN! I posted this with the most lighthearted and comical intentions. I wanted to be funny and play around, what a nice change from some the bickering! How anyone turned this into a controversial fight is beyond me.

LIGHTEN UP!!

Ok I'm confused.

Superhooch is a big joke around here.. I've seen thread after thread dedicated to barfing at her, laughing at her and whatever else.. but everyone decides to pick on this thread? :scratch: One person defends Naomi and then everyone else jumps on the poor helpless Naomi bandwagon? :confused:

Since when do you guys like her? :laugh: Didnt she totally screw over Adam? Of course she's a human being but I dont think this thread was posted to hatefully bash her. People post pics of Bono and other girls all the time and get jealous.. its just what you guys do around here! I've seen it a million times!

Anyway.. I'm sorry but I think its kinda blown out of proportion.

:shrug:

This is not a topic to be "lightened up"

Tabby said:
I just saw people making fun of her on other threads, and I thought this would be hilarious, and a chance for FUN! I posted this with the most lighthearted and comical intentions. I wanted to be funny and play around, what a nice change from some the bickering!

So your idea of fun is bashing someone who doesn't deserve it?

At this point I can't even respond in a manner I would be proud of, so I'm going to think about this and maybe post a response later. Why does it seem that some people like to start fights when others express their honest opinions?

I've never agreed with the anti-Naomi thing. Like I said before, I don't know a lot about Adam, I dunno what happened. But I'm sure all the guys have had their hearts broken and we don't go chasing those ppl down. Just my U2 cents. I mean I won't even remember who's been posting anti-whoever stuff, but I just think it's unreasonable. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it or anything, but that's my opinion.

verte76 said:
*thinking truly evil thoughts at FallingStar's sig*
*doesn't really give a damn who SuperHooch is*
*she's not Bono*
*it's that sig..........*
You like it?????:mac: First victim so far! *mwuhaha*

Ah, I see. :D Thank you for enlightening my small mind. :yes: superhooch.......

MonaVox said:
Don't we already have like 2 other threads dedicated to this?

Sorry to ruin everyone's fun; maybe I don't really understand it. I just think this bashing gets old.

That's what I was saying. It does get old.

All I said is I just don't Get the Naomi bashing. I'm not jumping on a " poor Naomi bandwagon" thing either..... I have never made fun of her. I just don't get why she's always getting bashed. (I don't get when Anne gets bashed either) I dunno. I just gave my opinion, don't take it so seriously, cause I wasn't being serious at all. I just don't get the bashing. Eh.

But continue to bash her if that's some sort of entertainment for some you. :shrug:

Last edited:
Tabby I wasn't jumpin' on yah...sorry it came across that way

I think the SUPERHOOCH name is very funny...but seriously, do any of us really know what happened?

Oh who knows what I am saying...alls I'm saying is we all need to be nice...

SweetOnU2 said:

That's what I was saying. It does get old.

All I said is I just don't Get the Naomi bashing. I'm not jumping on a " poor Naomi bandwagon" thing either..... I have never made fun of her. I just don't get why she's always getting bashed. (I don't get when Anne gets bashed either) I dunno. I just gave my opinion, don't take it so seriously, cause I wasn't being serious at all. I just don't get the bashing. Eh.

But continue to bash her if that's some sort of entertainment for some you. :shrug:

:yes: *high fivety*

I ain't sayin nothin, I'm joost sayin'

Sicy said:
Ok I'm confused.

Superhooch is a big joke around here.. I've seen thread after thread dedicated to barfing at her, laughing at her and whatever else.. but everyone decides to pick on this thread? :scratch: One person defends Naomi and then everyone else jumps on the poor helpless Naomi bandwagon? :confused:

Since when do you guys like her? :laugh: Didnt she totally screw over Adam? Of course she's a human being but I dont think this thread was posted to hatefully bash her. People post pics of Bono and other girls all the time and get jealous.. its just what you guys do around here! I've seen it a million times!

Anyway.. I'm sorry but I think its kinda blown out of proportion.

:shrug:

That's how it looked to me! I thought she was a running joke on here! Why is suddenly such a terrible thing to joke on her? :confused: Oops, I just posted something rude about her on the 'got married' thread, and the charity dinner thread, please don't hurt me! I thought it was just the thing to do and I was playing along trying to fit in with the crowd. Maybe that's what Tabby thought too. I'm sorry but this just hits me as ridiculous.:shrug: Will somebody please make a list of things you're not allowed to say so us newer girls won't get into trouble?

SkyBlueDreamer said:

That's how it looked to me! I thought she was a running joke on here! Why is suddenly such a terrible thing to joke on her? :confused: Oops, I just posted something rude about her on the 'got married' thread, and the charity dinner thread, please don't hurt me! I thought it was just the thing to do and I was playing along trying to fit in with the crowd. Maybe that's what Tabby thought too. I'm sorry but this just hits me as ridiculous.:shrug: Will somebody please make a list of things you're not allowed to say so us newer girls won't get into trouble?

You're not in trouble. Some people just disagree with what was posted, that's all. If you think it's funny, go ahead and join in. Nobody's going to burn you at the stake for it. I think this is getting blown a little bit out of proportion. Some people find it funny. Some people don't. Can we just leave it at that? :slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom