Help....bono fanfic!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney88565

The Fly
I seem to have run out of bono fanfics....SHOCK HORROR!!.
Ive read, youve got mail, story without me,Hero (does it only go up to 37?) and diary of the downcast..i think thats what its called (my uber fave,youvedonewhat I LOVE YOUR WORK lol)....but alas i can find no more.

Ive read all the ones on u2 fanfiction aswell. Do you know any other decent bono fanfics?,where there is a decent amount of chapters and the character hasnt got a stupid name like crystal-ann.....I find that really off-putting seein as my name is simple...bex lol.

Please help me :( and does anyone know if diary of the downcast is getting updated?

LOVE YOU ALL
bex

So, Bono Was In My Drawers :wink: not entirely finished.. not at all... but as long as we annoy YDW long enough she might quit her dayjob and write us fanfics 24/7!
Love Rescue me... again YDW XD
Out Of Control, not only Bono story, but band, but it's very good :) baby U2! it has Bono parts.. :)
and more.. uhm.. I liked the one ... uh... ack oh yea, the little stranger, or something like that it was called...
if I can think of more, I'll post it :wink:

Was You've Got Mail ever completed?I don't remember reading the final chapter,if it hasn't,will it be continued?I miss that story.There was another story called Out Of Control by annj...it was the story before the little stranger,it was about when Bono meet his first wife Angie,was that story ever completed?I don't remember seeing the end of that story either,I must have missed it if it was.If it hasn't,will that story ever be done?...and how about Caught By the Heel by Elsie? or It Started With A Dance by bono_gal? or Craving For Love by susanng75? or Wake Up Dead Man by SimplyConfused? I loved all those stories and don't remember reading any of the final chapters to any of them if they were ever completed,if they never were...will they?

Bono'sLady said:
Was You've Got Mail ever completed?I don't remember reading the final chapter,if it hasn't,will it be continued?I miss that story.There was another story called Out Of Control by annj...it was the story before the little stranger,it was about when Bono meet his first wife Angie,was that story ever completed?I don't remember seeing the end of that story either,I must have missed it if it was.If it hasn't,will that story ever be done?...and how about Caught By the Heel by Elsie? or It Started With A Dance by bono_gal? or Craving For Love by susanng75? or Wake Up Dead Man by SimplyConfused? I loved all those stories and don't remember reading any of the final chapters to any of them if they were ever completed,if they never were...will they?

I've reda them too, none ever completed.. well I haven't found them
nor Hero, I loved that one man!
SC promised me she'd complete wake up dead man, maybe I should poke her again as a reminder :wink:

Bono'sLady said:
...also,when will the U2fanfic when wild thoughts escape site be updated?It's been awhile.Plus I have a question...on the old WTE site in the slash section in the Bono/Edge stories there were 2 stories I loved reading that were never completed,it just left you hanging.One was titled Crimson Sky by Burning Star and the other was Desire by Edgette.I'm hopeing someone knows if they'll ever be completed.Like I said I loved reading those 2 and would love to see them 2 completed.Plus I'm still waiting to read more of A Story Without Me.

Back
Top Bottom