Help a sick Pleban....show me some chest....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
badclench.jpg

weird....I'd been getting nowhere, improvement wise, until this thread started.....see, chests are the best medicine! You're all awesome.....

U2isthebest said:

The second one...:drool:. My fav Bono pic...ever...who needs to see a face really?:faint: :combust:..YUMMY!!! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

:shifty:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but you do know he's holding in his stomach there eh?

BonoFox1 said:
^^^ and he shaved the fur:sad:

did not! :angry: Look better! it's grayish-whiteish, but still there!
:drool: Just focus on the nipple... go a bit rightish, uppish... and yea, there's definately something gray there, can't be shadow!

the only moment that has been proven for me that Bono shaved his chest is the Staring at the Sun video... :yikes:

Galeongirl said:
the only moment that has been proven for me that Bono shaved his chest is the Staring at the Sun video... :yikes:
I dunno, there's still the chance that maybe the bright lights and such just sort of... drowned out the fur :shrug:

Maybe I'll have to go investigate it more thoroughly :shifty:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I dunno, there's still the chance that maybe the bright lights and such just sort of... drowned out the fur :shrug:

Maybe I'll have to go investigate it more thoroughly :shifty:

:yikes: You don't see any signs of some texture here, just... smooth... :no: ew!
bonochestshavensatsxu9.jpg

Galeongirl said:

did not! :angry: Look better! it's grayish-whiteish, but still there!
:drool: Just focus on the nipple... go a bit rightish, uppish... and yea, there's definately something gray there, can't be shadow!

it is not as furry as it should be!!!!:madspit:

and let me look for the larger pic it looks shaved!!!!:madspit:

:wink:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but you do know he's holding in his stomach there eh?

Yes, but :shh: I like to pretend, and of course he still looks GOOD!!:drool: :drool:

Currently Listening: "How To Save A Life"/The Fray

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Back
Top Bottom