Help A PLEBAN out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Ok girlies. I am here in BEAUTIFUL Dublin right now. I just happened upon Miss Fantasia's Adult Boutique and cracked up laughing because I remember that shot of Bman we all got earlier this year with him walking in front of it. YES, I did get a pic of me in front for giggles sake but can y'all please post that one opf him again. And turn this in a thread of Bman in his 'natural' enviroment, as in Dublin! It's great here, wish you PLEBAns were all here! :heart: I'll see some of ya in MSG soon!

Is this the one you mean....?

BONO_walking.jpg

:cool:

:| <----- The color that Blu turns every time she hears someone else who's been to Dublin or is in Dublin THIS VERY MINUTE!!! :)

Hope you're having a blast, girlie, & we can't wait to see all the pics when you return!!! Travel safe! :hug:

I am! And the Irishmen are HOT! I need to feckin live here. This place is awesome...beside the men of course...:wink: I am in serious love with this city.

ONE4U2: Can't wait to see you girlie!!!

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I am! And the Irishmen are HOT! I need to feckin live here. This place is awesome...beside the men of course...:wink: I am in serious love with this city.

ONE4U2: Can't wait to see you girlie!!!

Behave :happy:

5 more days! :dancing:

starsgoblue said:
And the Irishmen are HOT!

:yes:

Yes. Yes, they are! :D

Have a great time Stars - remember to take some pics to show us when you get home, ok? :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom