Help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laney_82

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Does anyone have the you tube link to this interview? I saw it but now I cant find it:sad:
thanks in advance!:wink:
larryipodjl0.jpg

Last edited:
bonocomet, could you post the s f link please?!
I don't think I have seen this (except for some screen caps).
Thank you!!!!

No there is a picture! Try a different player, or you may need to update your player with a new codec.

bonocomet said:
No there is a picture! Try a different player, or you may need to update your player with a new codec.
Everything is up to date. I have downloaded from you before so I don't know what is up. The other players wont work either.:sad:

Aww no! I really don't know what it could be, since everyone else seems to be ok with the file :( Have you tried redownloading it? I doubt that would work, but I'm not sure what else... whenever thats happened to me it was always the codec thing... are you sure you got the latest one?

I asked it to check for updates, it said I had the current version. How do I do the codec thing? I checked the others I downloaded from you and they all still work. I redownloaded it a few times and got the same problem. Any help would be appreciated:wink:

I'm not sure. Have to tried VLC player? I know I had the same problems with some video files before I downloaded the latest edition of the divX video codec for Windows Media Player. Now basically all the video files are working just fine.

last unicorn said:
I'm not sure. Have to tried VLC player? I know I had the same problems with some video files before I downloaded the latest edition of the divX video codec for Windows Media Player. Now basically all the video files are working just fine.
What's VLC and how do you do the codec thing for windows media player?

VLC is a free media player that you can easily download and install, just google VLC player and you'll get to the site where you can download it. I have a new OS and it's working, so there is a current, updated version available.

DivX is a video codec that you might need to watch videos on your WMP. Usually, it doesn't come with your media center. Sometimes, when you open a video file you either get an error message that a certain codec is missing and you are directed to a download site, or you get the sound, but not the picture, than you can try download a video codec.
I had divx on my old computer and everything worked, but when I got my new one with the latest edition of Windows Media Player, suddenly many videos wouldn't work (sound, but no picture), so I figured out I needed this codec to make it work, and it did. Just search it and download it. I hope it works for you.

Yes exactly what last unicorn said about the DivX codec. That's what happened to me too, and getting the new codec solved it. I admit it was a bit confusing trying to find it and download it, but do like last unicorn said and hopefully they have made it easier since then and you'll get it ok!

Back
Top Bottom