Hello! It's my first day here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi I'd like to welcome our newest blue crack addict...........once a crack head always a crack head. I live in Frozen Hell...no wait its only northen Vermont, I'm 26 years old and have been a U2/Bono addict for about 13 years now
....its great you rescue pets that made me smile, we rescued our two doggies from shelters, we love them even though they are compleaty insane:hyper:
I have never been to Ireland but would love to go someday, I have seen U2 twice...was fortune enough to be close enough to have Bono sweat on me when he ran by.....still haven't bathed to this day...also when he looked me in the eyes I freaked and looked away.....but hey thats a whole other story:banghead:
So my Boyfriend and I are Psyched about the U2 tour comming up....I have just recently added the finishing touches to my glow in the dark "BONO IS GOD" tee shirt I just made........
So welcome to the nuthouse...kick back, take off your shoes....it can get crazy in here..........:wink:

Awww - i :heart: all the chat about wee doggies! They're just adorable!

I looked into Bonos' eyes(from a distance of about 10 feet on stage, but still electrifying!! :drool: ) as well and boy, that was one of the best moments of my life!

I LONG to go to Dublin too, but it's beginning to look as though i won't get to the concert this year, which would make it the perfect Dublin trip! - or bubblin' Dublin as Bono likes to call it!!:lol:

That is a great t-shirt idea, by the way Dismantled!! :applaud:

Re: You Guys are the Best!

HowthGirl said:
So thank you for having a friendly and caring web forum, where we can all acknowledge Bono's undeniable drop-dead gorgeousness and drool-inducing sexiness, while also having tremendous love and respect for Ali, and being protective of the 2 of them together. So cool!

This is what I am really loving as well while I'm reading through all the PLEBA stuff. Appreciative, but not in a sicko way, ya know? :wink:

Dismantled said:
I live in Frozen Hell...no wait its only northen Vermont, I'm 26 years old and have been a U2/Bono addict for about 13 years now

:eek: Where are you from Dismantled?! I grew up in St. Albans! I live in Cali now (and I looooove the weather, it was 70° here today! :rockon: ), but I really miss VT. Crazy how small the world of U2 fans can be sometimes. ;)

RedLiteGreyMorn said:
:bump: - are you out there Dismantled? :huh:

HEY...yes I am here! When did you live in VT? Well I was from NH and moved to VT a couple years ago, I now live in the St. Johnsbury area.

^ I grew up in Vermont, was there from age 3 and my parents still live in St. Albans. I left for college and have since moved to Cali. I thought we might have gone to high school around the same time.. . looks like you were in that other state then. :hmm:

Good to see another New Englander! :rockon:

Hi Jenny!

I'm Sara and I'm 26 (until later this month...:ohmy: ). Like the majority of PLEBA folks I, too, am a U2-holic. I have recently become a Bonoholic as well.

Nice to meet you! :)

EEK!

RedLiteGreyMorn said:

:eek: Where are you from Dismantled?! I grew up in St. Albans! I live in Cali now (and I looooove the weather, it was 70° here today! :rockon: ), but I really miss VT. Crazy how small the world of U2 fans can be sometimes. ;)

:eek: :ohmy: I just read back over the thread and saw that message... The weirdest thing is, I live just 2 miles away from the original St Albans - in Hertfordshire, England. I read this thread at random, an hour after I finished reading a book about coincidences.

Ah well... strange things happen!

Last edited:
RedLiteGreyMorn said:
^ I grew up in Vermont, was there from age 3 and my parents still live in St. Albans. I left for college and have since moved to Cali. I thought we might have gone to high school around the same time.. . looks like you were in that other state then. :hmm:

Good to see another New Englander! :rockon:

No I went to high school in vt...saint johnsbury academy....:rockon:

Re: EEK!

sallycinnamon78 said:
:eek: :ohmy: I just read back over the thread and saw that message... The weirdest thing is, I live just 2 miles away from the original St Albans - in Hertfordshire, England. I read this thread at random, an hour after I finished reading a book about coincidences.

Ah well... strange things happen!

Dismantled said:
No I went to high school in vt...saint johnsbury academy....:rockon:

sally, that's so cool! St. Albans England is our (St. Albans Vermont's) sister city. I went there for two weeks on an exchange in high school and had a wonderful time! I would love to go back someday. . .

Dismantled - the best teacher I ever had was from St. Johnsbury Academy. His name was Ed Webbley and he came to our high school from there in about, oh, 1995 I think? Very cool! :rockon:

** sorry for hijacking your thread Jenny! :angel: **

Bono-coholism

Hello, my name is HowthGirl and I am a Bono-holic!:wave:

To Dismantled and RedLiteGreyMorn, no problem with chatting on the thread about Vermont and all! I like to hear about where everybody's from!

I am in FL. It is warm here. We are weather wusses - if it gets below 50 degrees F out, we turn on the heat!:lol:

And to Biff - I understand your fear of hairdressers! If you saw the 'do one gave me for my Sr Prom, you would know there was good reason to be very afraid

:eeklaugh:

Is everybody having a good day so far?

How does this work, exactly - I am sort of new to Forum threads. If you want to chat about other topics you change threads? or start a new one? 'Cos there are so many to keep up with - which is very cool! Also means I will never get any work done!

Ah, that's fine. I'd rather U2 chat than do work any day! :D

Peace,

Jenny (HowthGirl)

PS -Thanks again for all the lovely welcomes!
:happy:

Re: Re: EEK!

RedLiteGreyMorn said:

Dismantled - the best teacher I ever had was from St. Johnsbury Academy. His name was Ed Webbley and he came to our high school from there in about, oh, 1995 I think? Very cool! :rockon:

** sorry for hijacking your thread Jenny! :angel: **

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mr. Webbley was MY favorite TEACHER OF ALL TIME!!! I had him for sophmore english in 94!! He was so cool:rockon: and kind of:drool: (if you know what I mean:reject: ). He is now the headmaster there. I was so bummed when he left STJA.

Re: Re: Re: EEK!

Dismantled said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mr. Webbley was MY favorite TEACHER OF ALL TIME!!! I had him for sophmore english in 94!! He was so cool:rockon: and kind of:drool: (if you know what I mean:reject: ). He is now the headmaster there. I was so bummed when he left STJA.

OMFG! :rockon: :hyper: This is so great! I always kind of thought he was :drool: too. . hee hee! I had the hugest crush on him - he was so smart. . . :sexywink:

How hilarious - well now I'll just have to become a premium member so we can PM each other about these things instead of taking over poor HowthGirl's thread. . :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: EEK!

RedLiteGreyMorn said:

OMFG! :rockon: :hyper: This is so great! I always kind of thought he was :drool: too. . hee hee! I had the hugest crush on him - he was so smart. . . :sexywink:

How hilarious - well now I'll just have to become a premium member so we can PM each other about these things instead of taking over poor HowthGirl's thread. . :p

I am blow away by all of this!!!!:ohmy: Yeah I had the biggest crush on him too:heart: I would find excuses to have to stay after school "Uhh...oh darn...I guess I forgot my homework:wink: "

I remember once a kid fell asleep in class and he picked up an eraser and chucked it at this head...everyone was like "whoaaaa" I was like:drool: he's so cool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom