Hello I'm back (with pics for you!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
Back from the most incredible 5 week holiday. Short of time but wanted to share these, the first instalment (the next one is Manchester II pics, all 100+ of them, if they fit) Stay tuned. Hope you enjoy these.

p.s. It would be hilarious if this is the wrong house coz ive only seen a few pics of Bono's house but this one looked so romantic sitting there on the hilltop it has to be the one!

http://groups.msn.com/ME2U2PICTURES

Last edited:
ME2U2 said:
Back from the most incredible 5 week holiday. Short of time but wanted to share these, the first instalment (the next one is Manchester II pics, all 100+ of them, if they fit) Stay tuned. Hope you enjoy these.

p.s. It would be hilarious if this is the wrong house coz ive only seen a few pics of Bono's house but this one looked so romantic sitting there on the hilltop it has to be the one!

http://groups.msn.com/ME2U2PICTURES

Welcome back :wave:

I'm pretty sure you got the right house :up: (it looks like there's a castle behind them, that grey house :ohmy: ).

Cool pics, thank you!:happy: That's cool pictures of Bono's house. :up: Fans did the art on Bono's door, right?

Cute Irish Bono said:
Cool pics, thank you!:happy: That's cool pictures of Bono's house. :up: Fans did the art on Bono's door, right?

:yes: But it wasnt me :angel:
Actually just walking up from the beach all the way up the path there are messages of love and adoration all over the walls. It was quite hard to read the gates but from what i did manage to see i got the impression some of it was possibly put there by Bono. Not sure but it seemed to be poetry of some sort permanently engraved. It started to rain and poor hubby had run out of patience after being dragged all over Dublin joining me on my U2 day! I am still kicking myself over not pursuing finding the old studio, I think I actually walked past workmen at the entrance to the dust track but was too shy/embarassed to ask them if i could go there!

Back
Top Bottom