hello hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I sent my sister about what everyone said here and she had a right laugh about it. She said she knew it was an impersonator the whole time:

haha you got fooled! it was this bono impersonatar who was filming some sort of promo video...for himself i guess. we talked to him for a bit thinking he was bono, but then he said his name. that pavel or whatever. he was really nice though, not like how your internet friends have been writing. but maybe i don't know him or his “size” as well as they seem to.

I have to admit that i laughed about it afterward as well. i'll have to one up her on the next email conversation! She's always prankng me!

Never having met the guy myself, I think the reason most of us here dislike this guy is that for an impersonator, he never seems to be out of character. :huh: And we've had many reports of people meeting him and he never correcting their assumption that he's not actually the real Bono. :shame: But it's good to hear that he's finally actually telling people he meets, while in his Bono guise, that he is just an impersonator....

Well I sent my sister about what everyone said here and she had a right laugh about it. She said she knew it was an impersonator the whole time:

I have to admit that i laughed about it afterward as well. i'll have to one up her on the next email conversation! She's always prankng me!

/the end.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now as threads about Pavel never go smoothly and I dont want to have to deal with any altercations with him over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom