Hello everyone, remember me? Attention to those who still want their Pleba stories:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*just popping in to say* HI JESS!!!!!! Yay for more stories! I can't wait! :)

Re: Hello everyone, remember me? Attention to those who still want their Pleba stories:

Mrs. Edge said:
Hello Plebans!!! :)

"orders" I have for stories:

Voxxie
Cat Dubh
WildHonee
Fall Down Julie
drumkeeran
She Is Raging

Are all of you present and accounted for?

OH YEAH!!! I'm here!!! A somewhat frequent commentator!!! Newly rejuvenated fantasy life, thanks to Melpop's close encounter of the Bono-kind!!!

My own personal Bono's in TO this evening, hopefully sleeping soundly at this time.

Myself, I've had a bit too much sauvignon blanc, sitting back after getting the three children to bed (finally at 10:00), and counting time after time, to ten (the lips together 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10, AHHHHHHHH!!!!)

Ali, I'll have him and you could have mine. A little variety for us old ladies who've known our own men for sooooo long!!!!!!!!!

OK, enough. As I said, I drank a little too much wine this late evening. Glad to see you back on line, Jess. Trying to convince my man to make a family trek up to TO in July to see the Red Sox play the Blue Jays and visit my favorite belly dancin' ballerina.

... By the way, little princess Deirdre starts ballet and tap on Wed. (nine weeks of ballet and tap).

Sorry to ramble, but I'm waiting patiently for my wonderfully, detailed story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As only you could write it!!!!!

welcome back!! (i'm sure you've been lurking a bit)

Mrs. Edge said:
Oh, and Niamh_Saoirse and Stories for Boys, since we have a couple of story openings now, I am officially adding you to the list.
yay! thanks so much jess!!! (btw, nice belly dancing, even though it's a bit late) if you want to know anything 'bout me, when the time comes...just email me... u2babyface9@yahoo.com

im still here!!!

"waves her hands"

:Dhi!!:D

sorry to take so long to reply but i was taking a nice vacations , nice to see u around:D

You've forgotten me! *sniff, sob!*

I don't check PLEBA very often anymore....or I would have gotten back to you sooner.

are you still up for it?

Oh hell...now that's typical!I've just recognised this thread...and hmmm....can I have a story too. Okay Jess I know lame question but please! You're the greatest writer I've ever known..hmmm...though I doN't really know writers...by the way ..so will ya be that sweetie to write a story to me?:cute:

wow, i have read all of your stories recently and they are fantastic, i am kinda new here, but i was wondering if i could beg you for a story also if you are still doing them? oh please :angel: well my email address is slb56@humboldt.edu if you want to email me thanks in advance

Oh my Gosh! I went away for a few days....OK. Wow, thanks guys for your very kind and generous words!

Here's the scoop. I have a huge list of stories I still have to finish (yes, Voxxie, and SIR and Sweetest thing are on that list!) And once I have finished the list of stories, I will consider new stories on a case by case basis...because I'm REALLY supposed to be starting this blasted novel that I was supposed to start several months ago....:eek:

I guess we'll play it by ear and see how the creative juices flow...

Blueey-um Phisto!!! You must email me!!!! I haven't spoken to you in AGES my dear. :) :kiss: :mac:

i love your stories.....maybe i'll get a small part in one eventually?

*Sweet Tart runs by grabs adam's and larry's bums simultaneously....cause she's talented like that....and runs away with a :D on her face*

i'd be quite satisfied with that. :yes:

Oh, Ana...you are always so sweet and generous with your comments! I have a HUGE story backlog, but one day I hope to write you one. :)

I am STILL working on my Adam story, but it will come soon I promise.

:hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom