Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
123 Moo Drive, Babylon City, Babylon, 66666.
Hidey hoo, i'm a newbie, I drool over Bono profusely, Larry roxxors my soxxors, Adam's sooo very cute, and Edge is a mysterious hot chico! *grins*

I've been a fan of U2 for almost a year now (my friend who posts here as littleheartsuitcase intro-ed me to them more, but another friend of mine, Del, was the one who got me into U2's music in the first place, and sent me the Zoo TV vid as a lure, oh the sexy evil of it all!
tongue.gif
), and I ask myself, where have they been all my life!? AAAAAAH AAAAH AAAAAAH!!!

......uhh, I mean I hope I enjoy my stay here. *flees*
biggrin.gif

~Serena190.

[This message has been edited by MyFriendMadeMeDoItBono (edited 03-22-2002).]

*twitch*

I like to abbreviate names.

I have NO FECKIN CLUE WHAR TO START wit' this one......DoItBono, maybe?

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn~

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Dolt Bono? Sounds dirty, Sicy's not going to like that.
wink.gif

Welcome to PLEBA, you're clearly at the right place!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*twitch*

I like to abbreviate names.

I have NO FECKIN CLUE WHAR TO START wit' this one......DoItBono, maybe?

You can call me Serena.
smile.gif
Sorry, I had forgotten to add my name after my post, and as for the name I chose...uhh...I was on a sugar high, I swear, mooohaahaa. :p *sheepish grin*

~Serena190.

Are you the girl from MTV!?!?
wink.gif

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Hey newbie, welcome to PLEBA!

Sheesh, I thought I had a long name username! Let's see, they call me BAW or sometimes BAM so I guess I can call you MFMMDIB
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Hey newbie, welcome to PLEBA!

Sheesh, I thought I had a long name username! Let's see, they call me BAW or sometimes BAM so I guess I can call you MFMMDIB
biggrin.gif

Gaah, don't wanna seem annoyin' by posting so many "thank you's", but I don't wanna be rude either, so thank you, BAM!
biggrin.gif

You can call me Dib ah guess, if Serena doesn't float yer boat, ROFL!
tongue.gif

------------------

~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (blame the sugar. always blame the sugar. :p)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA

"I must be allowed to be as I am." ~ Agnetha F?ktskog, ABBA

"It was a pretty special couple of years. I mean it was a pretty mad couple of years where reality and fantasy and everything got kinda mixed up big time." ~ Adam, describing the atmosphere of the ZooTV tour, 1993.

Originally posted by On The Edge:
That's so great!
biggrin.gif
Welcome!

You mean the fact that I lurve the four boys a whole lot is great?
tongue.gif
But of course!
wink.gif
Squeee!

Thanks fer the welcoming tooh, Laura!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (blame the sugar. always blame the sugar. :p)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA

"I must be allowed to be as I am." ~ Agnetha F?ktskog, ABBA

"It was a pretty special couple of years. I mean it was a pretty mad couple of years where reality and fantasy and everything got kinda mixed up big time." ~ Adam, describing the atmosphere of the ZooTV tour, 1993.

hi serena.

hippy loves all 4, too.

i guess we all do in one way or another.

but you know who is the greatest. you know it.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Welcome to PLEBA. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. Make sure you attend L.E.A.T.H.E.R meetings on a Wednesday, oh and bring a bucket
biggrin.gif

Hey!!!! Welcome!
smile.gif
Here are some yummy pics of all the boys!

groupJTledge.jpg

band2002.jpg

pop_kmart1.jpg

And cause I LOVE BONO.....
AB_flybaby.jpg

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Dolt Bono? Sounds dirty, Sicy's not going to like that.
wink.gif

Maybe if I knew what Dolt meant.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-23-2002).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
hippy loves all 4, too.

i guess we all do in one way or another.

but you know who is the greatest. you know it.

Ah, yes. This is true...

We ALL love every member of U2, that's why we're here...

biggrin.gif

So it's always nice to meet new people who love U2 as much as us crazy people do...so join right in and post like you've never posted before, muwahahahaa!!!!

Sorry, evil hippy took over for a moment there
wink.gif
Welcome to our humble abode...most of us are here 24/7 so you'll always have someone to hang out with
wink.gif

And a must read for all the newbies is the Frictionary (the PLEBA dictionary). It will help you understand some of the lingo we use around here
smile.gif
Or it might make you more confused, lol!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Maybe if I knew what Dolt meant.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-23-2002).]

Erm...Do It...it's...uhh...that...something...uhh...

...okay, I chose the name under five seconds. Happy?
tongue.gif
*laughs, sheepish grin* It has no meaning other than that I am a hyper, young adult who needs psychiatric help but refuses to take any.
tongue.gif

Yes, littleheartsuitcase, wherever you are, you were right. I should have gotten another name. *flees, arms flailing wildly*

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B;)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA.

"I must be allowed to be as I am." ~ Agnetha F?ktskog, ABBA.

*...and so, since she didn't want to take anymore space up, she waved a lot and said a big hello to all with a big smile, and mucho big thank you's to everyone who welcomed her to the board*
biggrin.gif
Squee!
smile.gif
*flees, and to all a good afternoon!*

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B;)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA.

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Hey!!!! Welcome!
smile.gif
Here are some yummy pics of all the boys!

*slaps her forehead, had forgotten to answer* Gaah. *dies*

About the pics...OMG...*faints dead away*
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Especially Boooonooo! *flails*

------------------
~Serena190.

bono_jagodne-_palcke.jpg
*ahem* LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

macphisto_gold_365.jpg
hehehehheh
wink.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

Back
Top Bottom