Heinosisist disses up Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamshazza

The Fly
I'm in my office sitting at my desk filling out some metro paperwork. My arch enemy, the "office manager" (and I use that term LOOSELY because I haven't seen her manage anything but sitting around on her arse) comes in to ask me some inane question about whatever.

Well, I have Bono as my wallpaper on my computer. So on her way out she stops to look at it. She proceeds to start going on about how old he looks. She wouldn't shut up!! The wallpaper I have is the "sweetest thing" one...I'm sure you all know the one I mean. Anyway. I finally had enough and had to say something. So, I said "Look, he's the same age as YOU are and if you think you look better than him, well you better or even as good as him, well you better just think again. Now, if you don't mind I have more important things to do than sit around and listen to you blow hot air."

WTF is it with people tryin to diss up Bono to me!? My friend did it, but she was just doing it to try and get me going, I know she didn't mean it, but this hag really pissed me off...it probably doesn't help that I can't stand her to begin with. I know Bono isn't perfect and yeah, sometimes he does look older and tired, but hell, he works HARD! Don't we all look like crap sometimes? I know farty marti looks like crap everyday (the heinosisist). GRRRR.

OK, I'm done now, thanks!

iamshazza said:

Anyway. I finally had enough and had to say something. So, I said "Look, he's the same age as YOU are and if you think you look better than him, well you better or even as good as him, well you better just think again. Now, if you don't mind I have more important things to do than sit around and listen to you blow hot air."

:eeklaugh: hahahaahahahahaa!!! nice come back, what did she do when you said that to her?

I hope she is not your boss

Wow i think i would be too much of a chicken to say something like that.:)

iamshazza said:

Well, I have Bono as my wallpaper on my computer. So on her way out she stops to look at it. She proceeds to start going on about how old he looks. She wouldn't shut up!! The wallpaper I have is the "sweetest thing" one...I'm sure you all know the one I mean. Anyway. I finally had enough and had to say something. So, I said "Look, he's the same age as YOU are and if you think you look better than him, well you better or even as good as him, well you better just think again. Now, if you don't mind I have more important things to do than sit around and listen to you blow hot air."

but this hag really pissed me off

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to defend her, but considering the particular pic, I can understand where she's coming from. When I saw TST video, even *I* thought he looked kind of old! It wasn't his face, it was the general look. The hat, the big framed, big lensed nerd glasses, the short hair plastered to his head, the suit. All he needed was the high water pants and bow tie. He looked like your stereotypical old scientist guy. That's just my opinion and impression and I guess I'm not alone. Show her a pic of him during the Elevation tour, in all his cool leather and rock star glory when he was 3 years OLDER than TST and ask her where her 'old man' went LMAO! Even though at first glance I can see how she could see it that way, I still would like to see a pic of her sorry old butt, bet she's no young beauty queen herself! :p

Re: Re: Heinosisist disses up Bono....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:eeklaugh: hahahaahahahahaa!!! nice come back, what did she do when you said that to her?

She laughed like she thought I was just kidding. I am not normally that mean, but I was in a particularly ...errr...I was especially annoyed just by everything in general...I had like one nerve left and she was on it.

I know that is not the BEST pic of him, but still, I can't stand people who pick something/someone they know means a lot to a person and just rip on it. ya know? It's just annoying :|

Desire4Bono said:
I still would like to see a pic of her sorry old butt, bet she's no young beauty queen herself! :p

hehehe...well, you asked for it...it just so happens that I had to take the pictures for the badges here and they are all on my computer...

Anyway, she really doesn't deserve to see a picture of Bono

:tongue:

Attachments

• marti.jpg
    marti.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom