hehe, I can just see three of U2..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
?? in Airheads, that comedy film, some of u bound to know, where three break into a record company to have their song played on air and it all turns haywire?

LMAO

Imagine

Brendan Fraser?s Character is Bono
Adam Sandlers character is Larry
And Gary?s character is Edge

Jaysus, what a scene that would be, breakin into a top Dublin Exec Radio Station
And Bono with the long hair tied up???.getting all serious???
biggrin.gif

It would be

Bono: ?Ok guys get down on the floor, why, oh why, oh WHY didn?t you play my favourite song ?My Lovely Horse? for me and me kids yesterday!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Record Exec ?Eh,we are awfully sorry, as all requests should be written in?

Bono: ?But for *** sake, the kids ****** birthday was ****** yesterday and I ***** was on the ****** blower tryin to ****** get u lot to ****** play it to ****** cheer her up!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Edge: Yeah!
mad.gif

Larry : ?er Bono, shouldn?t we just er, be nicer to these men? I mean if they stay down on the ground, they may start play-acting as mats and ask us to roll all over them, or?.or somethun?

Bono and Edge look at Larry

Bono: ?Larry, what the **** are u talking about??

Larry: ?Oh nuttin, just something I saw on a Nursery School programme this morning that?s all? *shrugs*

Bono tinks ??what the fuk is this guy like??who he think he is???.Tinkerbell with balls?????????

Bono turns back ?So anyway..?

Edge: ?Yeah!?
mad.gif

The exec lights a ciggie: ?Look guys, lets us go and we will play the ***** thing for an hour, ok??

Bono: ?Make that two, sweetheart!?

Edge: ?Yeah!?
mad.gif

Larry: ?er..Bono, that ciggie is meltin ur rubber gun? *starts laughin with piggy snorts*

Bono; ? Oh f*ck, ruuuuuuuuuuun?

Bono runs

Edge runs

Larry stands there all embarrassed and says to the execs getting up slowly with their hands comin down, completely baffled?: ?Well guys, the moral of this story is??.when you?ve just had 6 jabs in ur arse for protection when visiting a foreign country, don?t do what Nono did?

Larry now runs like fuk!!!!!!!

(that was SHITE??..
biggrin.gif
)

ah well, its what I can visualize?..makes me laugh hard!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 04-26-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom