Heh, heh. All of the guys were wasted at the Grammys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
It said at YouTwo.NET that Daniel Lanois fessed up and said they were all drinking vodka at the Grammys. They all had Evian water bottles and celebrated early in their seats. LOL! I find that hilarious. No wonder Larry smiled. He was giddy from the booze!

IF that's really true, we should slip Larry a bit more vodka more often. He has an adorable smile.
biggrin.gif

Yeah we heard about that right after it happened. Some people were suspicious anyway about what was in those bottles. It wasn't totally clear but mixed with something at the aftershow interviews. There was also a story about Bono passing out in the bathroom. They were just like bad little boys on a school field trip sneaking booze in coke bottles. It didn't fool anyone.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

~**The LONE She-Wolf of PLEBA!**~

Yeah, I heard about Bono being drunk, but I didn't know about Edge and Larry. NO wonder they had Adam talk at the end. He was probably the only sober one.

that explaines alot
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

lmao. oh that is too funny.
but now that u mention it the edge does look a bit strange in that pic. when i say that i mean strange in the best way possible.

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Aha! That explains how they could be in the same room with the likes of Britney Spears without laughng their asses off or throwing up! At least, I'd probably have to be wasted to endure that..eek!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

ROFL!!!!

Sicy, you are the photoshop queen!

That is too funny! And the great thing is that the bottles look so natural in their hands
biggrin.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by wertsie:
Aha! That explains how they could be in the same room with the likes of Britney Spears without laughng their asses off or throwing up! At least, I'd probably have to be wasted to endure that..eek!

1. i agree. if i ever saw slutney face to freak...i mean face... i'd blow chunks for sure

2. stoooopid vodka...why DIDN'T they throw up all over her?

<--has a slight hate complex

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

so THAT's why Adam talked! It's all so clear to me!
and this is making my sleep deprived self giggle a lot... HAHA

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

edgie and the guys were tipsy, eh? hah taht must be part of the reason edge spoke more than he did last year. i think it was in Q magazine that said that the more bottles of vodka he drank, the more talkative he got! bwahah

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's
when you're strange- no one remembers your name...

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
1. i agree. if i ever saw slutney face to freak...i mean face... i'd blow chunks for sure

2. stoooopid vodka...why DIDN'T they throw up all over her?

<--has a slight hate complex

<~*joins Laura in slight hate complex*
stoopid age....why, oh why must I be part of the generation that will be remembered for "slutney" as Laura so eloquently put it??

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Back
Top Bottom