Heh...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi. It's been awhile since I've been here.

Anyways, I was reading Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk and came across something that made me want to come here to post.

Well, I remember a thread about what Bono says at the beginning of Big Girls are Best, and that many people thought it sounded like Huevo, and I thought that too.

Here is the part from Fight Club I was talking about:

"I had to ask what Bob meant by huevos.

Huevos, Bob said. Gonads. Nuts. Jewels. Testes. Balls. In Mexico, where you buy your steroids, they call them "eggs." "

Hehe, maybe Bono knows this. :lol:

President Stupid said:

Huevos, Bob said. Gonads. Nuts. Jewels. Testes. Balls. In Mexico, where you buy your steroids, they call them "eggs." "

Hehe, maybe Bono knows this. :lol:

lol. yes, that is what my family refers to huevos as. it has many meanings in our house.

my mother likes tell us when we are lazy that we have "huevonitis"...:lol:

Re: Re: Heh...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
my mother likes tell us when we are lazy that we have "huevonitis"...:lol:

you ARE a

hoe.jpg

daisybean said:
Now I thought we were gonna keep this contained to the one nonsensical thread we have????

:tsk:

i tried. it's just...*quickly thinks of something* *points* all iris's fault. if she weren't such a ho spreading her ho-ness all about, it wouldn't have spread. i guess being a ho just carried certain things with it.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

hey, now! how did this become a bash Iris thread? :tongue:

*hands thread back to President Stupid*

:confused: i thought every thread had that potential.

yeah, sorry president stupid. what's funny is that i came in here just cos i hadn't seen you in a long time. huevos...balls, got it. perhaps the canadians should use oeuffs (methinks that's how to spell it, i haven't used "egg" in french in a looong time...damn vowels).

Back
Top Bottom