heart suitcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, you're not an idiot, silly. Here's a couple shots I found....and my tattoo:

Suitcase1.jpg

U2suitcaseinheart.jpg

MyU2Tattoo.jpg

I've thought about getting my own tattoo, but I don't like Behind enough to get one of those. Pop is my favourite album.

:hmm: Maybe I'll get a mirrorball lemon...

partygirlvox said:

I love your tattoo carek, I have a heart in a suitcase one too :D but yours is way nicer :up:

Thanks. My tattoo artist suggested adding the "U2" in the heart which I actually thought was a nice touch. It's a work in progress, I will be adding other U2 symbols, so stay tuned! :wink:

partygirlvox said:

I love your tattoo carek, I have a heart in a suitcase one too :D but yours is way nicer :up:

Picture please, partygirl?

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm getting one too. Met with the guy today. Now I just have to set an appointment.

zuropa_fit said:

Picture please, partygirl?

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm getting one too. Met with the guy today. Now I just have to set an appointment.

rh27wg.jpg

I don't like it thought, my idiot of a tattooist deviated from the actual picture I gave him. Why the hell did he do it pink? :mad:

Where about are you getting yours? good luck with it :up:

partygirlvox said:

rh27wg.jpg

I don't like it thought, my idiot of a tattooist deviated from the actual picture I gave him. Why the hell did he do it pink? :mad:

On my right shoulder blade. I just have to wait 'til I get paid next month. :hyper:

Too bad you don't like the pink. Could you have it done over in grey or black or something? I still think it's cute though.

partygirlvox said:

rh27wg.jpg

I don't like the pink color either, what made the artist color it in pink? You could have it re-colored. They could mix some white and a darker shade of black to make a gray or a brownish/gray which mine is (when it healed it looked very much like brown leather and I actually like it).

Carek1230 said:

I don't like the pink color either, what made the artist color it in pink? You could have it re-colored. They could mix some white and a darker shade of black to make a gray or a brownish/gray which mine is (when it healed it looked very much like brown leather and I actually like it).

I have no idea :grumpy: He just asked me what my favourite colour was, and he did it that without telling me - and in the design it was a greyish black.
I'm definately going to get it re-coloured, probably grey.

:bump:

I'm getting another tattoo, as soon as I can find someone who can draw... :hmm:

Well, I like the Walk On/Amnesty International logo, but I dont just want a simple black outline. I'm going to do a full-colour 3D-looking lit crimson-(RED) candle with silver barbed wire sitting on a black saucer that looks like the ONE logo with a rosary curving around the saucer. I'm not Catholic, I'm not even religious, I just like how they look. On the barbs of the wire, I'm thinking of having to look like there's DATA and Edun and the African continent with the target and things like that engraved on them. I also want to have the flame of the candle illuminating things, but I'm not sure of what yet. I'm gonna have it done on my right shoulder, like a quarter-sleeve or maybe even a half-sleeve. Gonna be pretty cool, but also a lot of fun to show Bono if I ever meet him.

And THAT's why I need someone who can draw. :giggle:

:hmm: I'm partial to the shoulder. I always like things a bit less perfectly centered. Very cool, are you having it colored in or just the outline?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom