Heads Up if You Live in DC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a revamped radio station in town

DC 104

104.1 FM or 103.9 on your dials...

AND THEY LOVE U2!

Seriously, they had so many requests for U2 they made an announcement that they could only play them once an hour!

ONCE AN HOUR...most radio stations around here play them ONCE A DAY!

And now they are having a contest for "Best of" give-aways, and while most of us have those, you still get to request your fave song, and everyday they play the most popular song by requests at 2pm!

They call it "U2 @ 2"

Anyway, it's a great station, and they haven't banned any U2 songs, so anything is game!

They play snippets of U2 interviews every once in a while, and one of the DJ's, Sean Sellers, is a HUGE U2 fan, he was hyping everyone up for the Oscars, so I know today he will be so upset!

Anyway...if you live in the DC area give them a shot! If not, you can still enter the contest for the free CD's if you like and request a song while you're at it!

Right back at cha dahling...:wink:

And Jam YES you can listen to it on the web! I forgot!

*stupid*

Just go to

www.moremusic104.com

Click on Listen Live!

And make sure you scroll down to the "U2 @ 2" link and request your song!

Today I requested Sunday Bloody Sunday...we'll see!

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Right back at cha dahling...:wink:

And Jam YES you can listen to it on the web! I forgot!

*stupid*

Just go to

www.moremusic104.com

Click on Listen Live!

And make sure you scroll down to the "U2 @ 2" link and request your song!

Today I requested Sunday Bloody Sunday...we'll see!
woo hoo! BUT...do they do the u2 @ 2 on weekends? i am in school at two..:(

FISHY!!!! Thats my station!!!!!!!
:cool::cool:

I already requested numb, do you think they'll play it? I wish they still played electrical storm, i actually emailed the station about it :p . 104 :heart: U2. The guys on the morning show actually went to that thing for bono in dc! *is insanely jealous*

Whooo has the best radio station? we do!

bayernfc said:
so jealous.......does anyone know of any T.O. radio stations like that?.....well U2 playing , 'cause i couldn't find any....LOL

102.1 The Edge (heh :tongue: they once played a clip with edge saying "this is the edge and you're listening to the edge") sometimes playes U2 stuff. I dont know of any other stations that play U2 songs often :shrug:

congrats to DC listeners for that one.

I have not listeend to the radio in over two years.

esp. now that internet radio is around - sooooo much better...

Well this thread just exploded...LOL

Hey RockOnEdge...can i call you ro-ro? LOL

Anyway...I love 104 in the past three days I have heard

Sweetest Thing (twice)

Mysterious Ways

Streets

New Years Day

I will Follow

Desire (twice)

They rock, it rocks that I can count on hearing U2 on the way to and from work every morning!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 104!

Sean Sellers(the DJ that is U2-crazy) was like "yeah did you watch U2 get robbed last night? Gotta love wasting an Oscar"

LMAO

I :heart: him

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Well this thread just exploded...LOL

Hey RockOnEdge...can i call you ro-ro? LOL

Yah sure!!! :D I :heart: nicknames, makes me think of my favorite singer and guitarist ;)

*sings* roe, roe, roe your boat! merrily merrily....

:eeklaugh:

No really i'm okay. Really.

Bonochick said:

Thanks BC!

Yeah I meant exploded in a good way...yesterday this thread was stuck at 5 replies and on it's way to second page oblivion...LMAO

You guys should go to the site and listen!

So Ro-ro...where are you located in the fair land of DC? I am in NW, about 12 blocks North of Dupont Circle...Mona is in College Park...we could have our own little PLEBA convention...LMAO

FishNeedsABicycle said:

So Ro-ro...where are you located in the fair land of DC? I am in NW, about 12 blocks North of Dupont Circle...Mona is in College Park...we could have our own little PLEBA convention...LMAO

:shifty: 'Fraid thats classified.

*mission impossible theme music plays*

This message will self destruct in..... :yikes:

LOL

It's all good ro-ro, I still love yah!

LOL when Mona and Julie(FallDownJulie who used to post here) first started talking about meeting face to face, Mona sent Julie for the first meeting, and once Julie came back alive she was sure I wasn't a "Homicidal Lesbian Serial Killer" (Mona's words exactly LOL) she decided we could all hang out...LOL. Mona and Julie knew eachother from school, so they had to scout me out...LMAO!

LMAO it's funny to remember those times!

So anyway, today so far I've heard Desire on 104!

LOVE THAT SONG

*sings passionately* lucky CLOOOOVERRRSSS

Fishy! I :heart: sean sellers even more now!

*this is off the radio* (paraphrased)

*one finishes playing*
Sean: Thats U2, "One".....does anyone remember that show, The Ben Stiller Show...? It was on a long time ago, i dunno, but i remember the best part was when they did a parody of that song, it was about lucky charms or something, and they were just pouring milk and cereal all over this lepreachan (sp?) that was dancing around....good times...wish it was still on...okay the traffic!

:lmao: :laugh:

Theres a guy that loves U2!

Too bad that lucky clovers thing was the :censored: funniest thing i ever saw. (uh, and also, Ben Stiller being Bono in the bar= :drool:. :shifty: It was so realistic though! Down to the scar!) I totally feel the U2 connection now. I support 104!!! :dance:

rockonedge said:

:shifty: 'Fraid thats classified.

*mission impossible theme music plays*

This message will self destruct in..... :yikes:

OMG! That must mean you live at the White House! :eek:

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom