HE HAD ME with....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
the video of Sweetest Thing...Saw it again last nite...I just LOVE THAT video & how dam cute Bono is to Ali...it makes me want to find a ROCK STAR for myself. Question what the hell is up with the fire truck in the back ground? Did anyone notice the fire truck & men flexing?

*wishing I could steal Bono's DNA for cloning*

On serious note...The video makes me believe in love & how awesome it will be when you do find the one. I am still in searching (wah wah)

------------------
Starr*
"oh I wish I were a little bar of soap..... I wish I were a little bar of soap...i'd go squishy and slimy all over people's heineys ......Oh i wish i were a little bar of soap....."

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I think the firetruck is loaded with male strippers that Ali liked.

Heehee!! I love the hot firetruck men!! I especially enjoy it when they all straddle these pole thingies and ride them as if the were horses. Yee haw! Ride 'em cowboy!
icon39.gif

I love that video!!! He's so cute in it. Ali is such a lucky lady. My favorite part is when he has the little dog puppet.... Awwwwww....

i6A9E7A62-0243-4554-9B78-D1B86228E8EF.jpg

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 01-23-2002).]

Originally posted by Starr:

*wishing I could steal Bono's DNA for cloning*

What an excellent plan ... I was actually doing some reading about DNA for a project at work. I think DNA can be obtained from saliva.

Now ... if someone's hand is bitten by Bono and happens to get some of his saliva on their hand, we could use that to get his DNA and clone him.

Woah ... ok, that sounded psycho ... I think i have had too much sugar and cafeine today ...

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by bono-vox:

I LOVE the thing Bono does with the dog puppet.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

This girl Megan in my calc class and I were discussing Bono briefly
smile.gif
She was like "he's just so GOOD, being with his wife for 100 years and they have 25 children...that's just really NICE, you know?"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

give or take a few dozen children....

<----*loveth* Sweetest thing

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
This girl Megan in my calc class and I were discussing Bono briefly
smile.gif
She was like "he's just so GOOD, being with his wife for 100 years and they have 25 children...that's just really NICE, you know?"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

give or take a few dozen children....

<----*loveth* Sweetest thing

I know that Bono isn't a teenager anymore, but he is also not old enough to have been married for 100 years. He is still young enough to run around the heart every night!! I think that I would have a tough time keeping up with him!!

Love the video! And I'm even finally starting to like the song, which I didn't originally. But in my new car stereo system I'm rediscovering a lot of U2 songs. I used to hear "Sweetest Thing" as a cute little throwaway pop ditty, but now it sounds a lot more soulful to me.

Oh yeah! I love this video! he's trying to hard to make it up to her-forgetting her Birthday! his childhood sweetheart-how could her forget? oh well-just human sometimes. They always say making up is the best! And hey-she made some money on the deal! Alright Ali!! peace 2 u...all

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I know that Bono isn't a teenager anymore, but he is also not old enough to have been married for 100 years. He is still young enough to run around the heart every night!! I think that I would have a tough time keeping up with him!!

DOOD, if we start stretching and practicing NOW, we'll be in good shape for the next tour to chase him down.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I love that video!!! He's so cute in it. Ali is such a lucky lady. My favorite part is when he has the little dog puppet.... Awwwwww....

AHHHHH! you cut off adam's face!!! AHHHHHH!

Originally posted by elizabeth:
AHHHHH! you cut off adam's face!!! AHHHHHH!

I didn't make this montage a la Sweetest Thing, I found it somewhere on this board....... but to make up for it....

i2D0970C3-687A-4E51-9F44-CCA31B4B240D.jpg

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Damn I've always condemned cloning but you girls are seriously making me reconsider my stance.

*thinks about Bono's driving habits* then again maybe 1 is enough.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

during the mtv2 timeslide thingie....the vj said that Bono's brother made a cameo in the video...what part?!? i don't recall seeing Norman in the video...
confused.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
when your thoughts are too expensive...to ever want to keep

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
during the mtv2 timeslide thingie....the vj said that Bono's brother made a cameo in the video...what part?!? i don't recall seeing Norman in the video...
confused.gif

I read somewhere that it's the chef with the platter of food but it doesn't really like like Norman to me???

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I read somewhere that it's the chef with the platter of food but it doesn't really like like Norman to me???
well, i thought it might be the chef, but you're right he doesn't look like him.

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
when your thoughts are too expensive...to ever want to keep

Back
Top Bottom