*Hawaii Partaaay Countdown!!!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discocrazedkris.gif

dancingfruits0nm.gif

choochookris7fo.gif

HAWAII !!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!
Banane20.gif

Last edited:
wooooo hooo Mia! looking cool, babe!.

REMEMBER to kidnap B for me!:sexywink::drool:
Tell him he's got an important Speaking Engagement that he & his staff have forgotten about! :shifty: :giggle:
If you can't do THAT - then CHEER at the show for me! :D

:wink:
Is that a regular (RED) bandana/or headband? Or is the full length Winter Scarf I've seen?
Oh, sorry, I didn't see the post at the top of the scren {i sometimes screen up at firast vs downwards.

You MADE it?! How cool is THAT!

Share your 'how?' secret with me? :flirt:

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm finally starting to feel like this is really happening!

I just got back from the store - stocked up on sun screen, travel size toiletries, some travel pillows, camping chairs, and rain gear.

We were going to try and do only carry-on, but I can't wait in line all day without my camp chair. And some of Phil's toiletries don't come in less than 3 oz size.

Aww thanks BonoFox & Shannon :hug:
Lies - great idea on the camping chairs. I had a sore bum after my last time in the GA line. We're looking out for inflatable furniture so we can stash it in our carryon bags.

Okay I have a totalfangirl question...
I wrote a song for Bono & made a video. I want to give it to him. I'm hoping to while in line. Should I:

A) Write the website address on a card or something of the sort
B) Burn the video & lyrics document onto a CD (the website has the video and the lyrics posted)

Which is better?

Yeah Mia, I was in the camping aisle looking for ponchos and saw some of those fold-out camp chairs for $6. They just fit in Phil's huge bag and are cheap enough where I won't mind trashing them at the stadium.

I would give Bono the CD.

you got camping chairs that will fit in your luggage? :scream:
No idea what I'm doing or taking. I still have to wash my 'RED' shirts. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. And I need to get some small toiletries, or at least small containers.

Stupid question but... are you all wearing what you are wearing to the show all day long, or do you plan to find some place to miraculously change prior to the show? :reject:

Lila64 said:
No idea what I'm doing or taking. I still have to wash my 'RED' shirts. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. And I need to get some small toiletries, or at least small containers.

Stupid question but... are you all wearing what you are wearing to the show all day long, or do you plan to find some place to miraculously change prior to the show? :reject:

Im still also undecided with what to do about the clothes situation. Need to find a chair somewhere too :hmm:

Lila64 said:

Yeah, I found some at the grocery store for $6 so I grabbed the last two. Phil has a giant duffel bag on wheels and they just fit. I can check one more time before we leave if you need some. They did have little "juniors" ones for $5 if Maddy fits in that (I tried to sit in it and there was NO WAY).

I like Mia's idea of brining my (RED) shirt along and tossing whatever or t or tank top I've worn all day. I'll probably be wearing a swim suit top b/c sports bras get too tight after a while and normal bras are just nasty when you're in the hot sun all day. I plan to wear my (RED) shirt, some baggy capris, crocs, and will bring along some kind of long shirt or light jacket if it rains (and tie this around my waist).

We're also bringing ponchos, umbrellas, camping chairs, and a few big trash bags (like to spread on the ground to sit on or whatever). The camping chairs were cheap and I get umbrellas at the dollar store, so I'm OK just trashing it all on the way in.

What kind of bags/purses are you guys going to have on you for the show? I have a bag from Gap, like the (RED) bags, but will that be too big and too annoying?

I think Im just going to leave my pocketbook at the condo. Just plan on bringing my camera and ticket along with a little bit of money which will easily fit into my pockets. Will have a small disposable bag to throw some snacks and water in.

Speaking of throwing away I should see if I have a shirt lying around that I would have no problem just discarding :hmm:

Last edited:
Me to Phil this morning: I apologize in advance, I've started my build-a-tan which means I'm going to stink for the next few days

Phil: :eyebrow:

:lol:

Yeah I didn't bring my bag last time either. Besides, it might scare the band (check out my pic in LS). I'm just bringing some cash, a credit card, ID, and camera. Then zebra cakes, gum, drinks, and xtra shirt for disposal & consumption...respectively.

Back
Top Bottom