*Hawaii Partaaay Countdown!!!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwww thank you :hug: I will give them a special hello from you and FB :sexywink:

Btw there is room in my suitcase if you guys want to come along :flirt:

tell Bono,to come to Atlanta,or Savanna:wink:please

btw tell him I want to see him really badly

Last edited:
:yes: Karen, you mean this one
bonotx4.jpg
:drool:

I'm almost fully packed.. just trying to get all the last little bits and pieces sorted now..

JCOSTER said:
Plebans invade Hawaii.....:lmao:

Sorry, Just couldn't help myself. :wink:
Hey! Get out of my head!

:shifty:

I may or may not be planning a caption series with that theme :whistle:

I am sitting here freezing ass tonite and wishing it wwas a week from now, ahhhhhhhhhhh the warm sand and balmy tropical breezes.............

All my stuff is piled on my suitcase, I just need to organize it. I am shipping some toiletry stuff to the hotel to meet me there :wink:

Won't be long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALOHA :wave:

I haven't even started packing yet :crack:

Have a crapload of homework and exams and projects to wrap up since I am leaving a week and a half earlier from school. :reject:

It struck me last night that I will have to be up at 3am the morning I leave to get ready to go. Than leave my house no later then 4:15am in order to make it to the airport and check in with a little bit of time to spare.

What was I thinking when I booked this flight?! :faint:

Carek1230 said:
I am sitting here freezing ass tonite and wishing it wwas a week from now, ahhhhhhhhhhh the warm sand and balmy tropical breezes.............

I should be saying the same thing, but it's been 65 degrees here all week! (NOT normal). Right now we're less than 10 degrees cooler than Honolulu. But, the snow is coming tomorrow and then it will snow until we leave...

BonosBaby12 said:
It struck me last night that I will have to be up at 3am the morning I leave to get ready to go. Than leave my house no later then 4:15am in order to make it to the airport and check in with a little bit of time to spare.

I have to leave around midnight to make it to the airport, since I'm flying out of the US to save money :happy: As long as I can sleep on the plane, I'll be happy though :D

Are we there yet? :mad:

kafrun said:

I have to leave around midnight to make it to the airport, since I'm flying out of the US to save money :happy: As long as I can sleep on the plane, I'll be happy though :D

Midnight?! Ummmm I don't think so! lol. Thanks for making me feel better now about what time I have to leave :wink:

Im hoping to be able to sleep on the plane too. Never have had much luck with that before though :hmm:

Have patience we will be there soon :drool: :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:

The cheaper flights are always the earlier ones Shannon. At least we will be there in mid afternoon. My estimated time of arrival is 2:40 pm...which is perfect because hotel checkin is not untill 3pm.
I see I am not the only one who has to get up at the crack:crack: of dawn to catch a plane. My flight is at 6:20 AM. I have to get up at 4AM to get dressed and ready to be at the airport at 5:20. I do not think I will sleep Tuesday (Dec.5th )night.
:crazy:

It will be so worth it

:drool: :drool: :drool: U2lulu baby!:rockon:

kafrun said:

How did you manage to book a US flight my Canadian beauty?:wink: Does that mean you have to drive or take a bus to the US and then catch your flight?Either way, it is just a mtter of days before we arrive:dance:

U2lulu:dancing: :camera:

Carmelu2fan said:

The cheaper flights are always the earlier ones Shannon. At least we will be there in mid afternoon. My estimated time of arrival is 2:40 pm...which is perfect because hotel checkin is not untill 3pm.
I see I am not the only one who has to get up at the crack:crack: of dawn to catch a plane. My flight is at 6:20 AM. I have to get up at 4AM to get dressed and ready to be at the airport at 5:20. I do not think I will sleep Tuesday (Dec.5th )night.
:crazy:

It will be so worth it

:drool: :drool: :drool: U2lulu baby!:rockon:

I have just been spoiled too much by Southwest with their cheap flights and later departures,lol. If it weren't for a stupid extra stop in Portland then I would be in Hawaii at 4 instead of almost an hour later :madspit: Hope you are able to get some sleep the night before :hug:

You are so right though it will all be worth it :drool:

Thanks for the tip Lies!

Back
Top Bottom