*Hawaii Partaaay Countdown!!!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
I am looking SOOOO forward to meeting U....OMG!! This is the best news I have heard all week:hug: :dancing: I get to party with one of my best friends:rockon:

I am going to PM you in just a bit:drool:

Awwwwww you are so sweet! :hug: Watch out Hawaii here we come! :rockon:

Got your PM and responded :drool:

redhotswami said:
YAY! So obviously, I'm going too. We're staying at a condo in Waikiki. We also have some room for more. Any takers? The more the merrier!

Mia:ohmy: You are a very resourceful woman. Kudos to you for finding a place with such short notice. I heard it was almost impossible to find a place in Wakiki Very good job:yes: :up:

Carmelu2fan said:

Mia:ohmy: You are a very resourceful woman. Kudos to you for finding a place with such short notice. I heard it was almost impossible to find a place in Wakiki Very good job:yes: :up:

I'm awesome :wink:

:lol: jk, nothin but the grace of God I tell ya!!! For some reason this trip really seems to be falling in place for me...its like whoa.

anyway, i really hope i get to finally meet you! you kick so much ass, the proctologists know you by footprint!!!!!! :rockon:

redhotswami said:

I'm awesome :wink:

:lol: jk, nothin but the grace of God I tell ya!!! For some reason this trip really seems to be falling in place for me...its like whoa.

anyway, i really hope i get to finally meet you! you kick so much ass, the proctologists know you by footprint!!!!!! :rockon:

Stop it Mia :lmao: omg, proctologist :lmao: footprint!

Yeah, I am going to have a blast with you!

:dancing:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im going to Hawaii!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Thank you soooooo much Mia! :bow:
hyper-1.gif
!!

OMG! :drool:

I guess my use of the rolling pin worked :hmm: Now let's see what else I can talk you into :flirt: :madwife: Keep your eye out for a PM :shh:

kafrun said:

hyper-1.gif
!!

OMG! :drool:

I guess my use of the rolling pin worked :hmm: Now let's see what else I can talk you into :flirt: :madwife: Keep your eye out for a PM :shh:

Im sooooo loving that new hyper smiley! :lol:

Oh the rolling pin worked alright!,lol. You can talk me into anything in paradise :flirt:

What an awesome trip this is going to be with my girls! :drool:

Tiny I really wish you could go too :hug:

hey yall, is anyone here staying at the airport hotel? we won't be renting a car so i'm not sure exactlyhow i'm going to get to the stadium. i know there are buses and taxis i was just wondering if anyone had planned it all out yet?

hope to meet many of you in the GA line. see ya there.

zooperson said:
hey yall, is anyone here staying at the airport hotel? we won't be renting a car so i'm not sure exactlyhow i'm going to get to the stadium. i know there are buses and taxis i was just wondering if anyone had planned it all out yet?

Check the "What do you have?" section of the tour forum. Someone's organizing a bus to and from the stadium :yes:

tiny dancer, we wish you could come too :hug:

zooperson said:

HI Zooperson...

Glad you are going!!!!:up:

Zooperson-glad you are going, I left you a PM.

Tiny-I wish you could go my friend :hug:

Cecy & Doreen I'm so glad your plans came together....are you flying Continental?

My group leaves LAX 12/6 at 9am arriving in HNL 12:45. We're at the Outrigger Waikiki till Friday then to a Timeshare on Lewers (the same one Thora will be at later in our stay fter concert) Lots of folks will be hanging out at Dukes. We will be there for sure Thurs night late! We have a rental van but we're full unless we drive illegally, so wish we could take on extra riders.:(

AND..........there is a big group of U2 folks going to Germaine's Luau Sunday 12/10. There's info in Zootopia and on the Hawaii thread in Interference....you make your own reservation with Germaines (get a free gift) and it includes transportation & the luau. They're putting all of the U2 group together so it should be a blast!

Other than that our group wants to tour where LOST is filmed and go by Da Kine Bail Bonds to catch a glimpse hopefully of the Bounty Hunters. We'll do Pearl Harbor but not on the 7th which is the 65th anniv! We're doing a whale watch, a sunrise picnic, PCC, and enjoy lots of good food and fruity drinks with umbrellas in them! There's a Surf Championship beginning Fri 12/8. The Honolulu Marathon is 12/10. Waikiki will be insane!

For the concert I've heard soundcheck is at 4pm, Rocko and the Devils hit the stage at 6:30. Not sure how GA line up will be set up due to the location and gates surrounding it. There's fast food there but not within walking distance so best to have or to share a car to those who plan to "camp out" Early.

Anyway I am looking forward to seeing a lot of you I've met and meeting a lot of you I've not yet met. I will be with AgentMissa and ChicaEdge and TheSonginMyEyes. Everyone have a safe journey and an awesome time. If anyone has questions etc PM me. I'm on in the evenings.

ALOHA!

^^^ Hi Karen..Dorene and I are flying American Airlines..((It was the cheapest when we booked)..

I'll try to be at Dukes..otherwise see you somewhere on the Island!! which is going to be over-run by awesome U2 fans!!!:hyper:

Last edited:
:wave: I will look for you guys too! We will be at Dukes Wed, Thurs and Fri nights! Sounds like American Air has almost the same schedule as Continental out of LAX! I am happy with the deal we got. I just want to get there!

ALOHA!!!

:hyper: X 1,000,000,000 I AM GOING TO HAWAII!!!!!! Holy crap, I am excited.

(sorry, I had to get that out of my system)

:hug: Mia :hug:

if its possible, try to get group photo of everyone.

it will be like a PLEBAn family photo.
i think that would be cool :yes: :)

I'm hoping to run into as many Interferencers (espeically PLEBAns) as possible. Could we start a list like:

Who's in your group: me, Got Philk
When you'll be there: Dec. 7-12
When you're planning on going to the stadium: GA, so in the morning with one of Klausvan's groups
Where you'll be staying: Ohana Maile Sky Court

That way we can look out for each other!

BonosBaby12 said:
You know it's finally starting to hit that I am in fact going! Even had a dream last night about lining up in the GA,lol. Naturally in my dream I got a great spot on the rail :wink:

Hee hee, my dream for the GA line is: wrist bands.

(I can't wait to meet you!)

^Good idea Lies!
I started packing last night! Got my toiletry bag, jewelry and hair stuff packed, then I ironed some stuff and got it all folded and ready to load into my suitcase! :hyper:

Who's in your group: me-Karen, AgentMissa-Melissa, ChicaEdge-Jahaira, SongInMyEyes-Janelle
When you'll be there: Dec. 6-14

When you're planning on going to the stadium: GA, about 2pm (we have a rental van for transportation & 2 in wheelchairs)

Where you'll be staying: Outrigger Waikiki (we'll be hanging out at Dukes evenings)

A friend of mine has 2 GAs to sell...email Sam and told him Karen referred you:

----- Original Message -----
To: <u2fantickets@yahoogroups.com>; <u2rewired@yahoogroups.com>; "New England U2" <NewEnglandU2Fans@yahoogroups.com>; "u2" <u2la@yahoogroups.com>; "U2NYC" <u2nyc@yahoogroups.com>; "U2_GTA" <u2_gta@yahoogroups.com>; <wire-u2@yahoogroups.com>; "exit exit" <exit-us@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 12:27 PM
Subject: [u2la] hawaii ga's 4 sale

> i can't go.. :(
>
> 2 GA's
>
> anyone want these
>
> face plus shipping
>
> sam b
> uturi2001@yahoo.ca