Have you seen these incredible hot Hamilton pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I was blown away by these awesome pics taken by Antrium which were posted on EYKIW! Look at this, how lucky Antrium was to be so close!
8163730.jpg

This one just kills me! PLOP in my own drool!
dD25189.jpg

In-your-face Bono!
lF45304.jpg

Cool Edge!
mB96309.jpg

Thank you Antrium! KevM's pics were cool too but I couldn't get his link to come up. When I first looked it was there, but when I brought it back up to post here it wouldn't work.

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-15-2001).]

I did already see these on EYKIW. Bono is gorgeous!!

------------------
"I Don't Know You, But You Don't Know The Half Of It..."

Pardon my typo-catching eyes...but isn't it anitram not antrium? This eye for typos I have is really annoying sometimes.
tongue.gif
And yes those pics are great!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Pardon my typo-catching eyes...but isn't it anitram not antrium? This eye for typos I have is really annoying sometimes.
tongue.gif
And yes those pics are great!!!
biggrin.gif

Oh I'm sorry, I just didn't know for sure, I don't even know if the person is male or female but they sure take hot pics!! I guess I was just so excited and hot up that I looked at it sideways, thanks for the correction, I want the right person to be thanked!
smile.gif

Those pics are gorgeous !!!!!
I've seen the others posted on here...
biggrin.gif

The one with the flag.....he's loving us!!!

Hey Clarity,how was the concert(N.D.) for you, drop me a line....did you get lucky and see the guys before the show ???

Sorry, one more question- whose arm is that in the pic that Bono is grabbing?

Hello dears!

I took them with a Canon camera. It had zoom, but wasn't a huge professional camera.

I also got Larry's drum stick! Yaay!

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Sorry, one more question- whose arm is that in the pic that Bono is grabbing?

A guy from North Carolina.

My hand is the one beside his.
smile.gif

I've got more pics, but I haven't scanned them yet.

LOL, it is anitram. I should know since I went to the concert with her and two other friends. It was her friend Joanna's camera, not sure what kind exactly, but the two of them took some excellent shots.

We had a great view of the lads. Second row in the front of the heart, center. Made direct eye contact with Larry, Edge and Bono. TOUCHED BONO!!!!

And anitram also receieved something special, but it's up to her to reveal.

smile.gif

tania

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Anitram- AWESOME HUGE GLORIOUS PICS!!!! I love them all very much, thank you! Thanks for the info too!

Mistyrose- You touched Bono? Lucky you!! I hope I will get to touch him too! How did it happen? Where were you standing? Advice please!!

LOL. U2Kitten, I did touch Bono. My entire group (me, anitram, joanna and marvin) all got to touch the one and only Bono.

Okay, as I said we were in the front of the heart, the second row, in the center. Of course, during the U2 performance, we were moved by various pushings/squeezings/shovings which was annoying, but to be expected (I've got the bruises to prove it). We really were in a great spot though. Adam was to the right of me and I often caught him smiling away and laughing. I made DIRECT EYE CONTACT with Larry several times throughout the show. Be still my heart! Also made eye contact with the Edge and with Bono. Swooon....

Okay, now I believe it was during "Bad" (someone can correct me if I'm wrong) when Bono was leaning over and reaching out to us at the front of the heart. I mean, from the get-go we were all holding out our hands in the hopes that he would touch us, but I didn't think he would. Still, during that song as he came closer, I was standing on my tiptoes, lunging forward, with my hand outstrectched as high as it could go and then I got to touch him!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sigh. I first felt his jacket, hehe. Then I touched his hand, and everyone who has touched him before is right: Bono has such lovely, soft hands. Must use good moisturizer or something.
wink.gif
Hehe. Then since everyone else put their hands on him, I took my hand off cuz I didn't want to touch their hands, and then I grabbed his pinkie and held onto it for a while.
smile.gif
I sure as heck didn't want to let him/it go, but alas I had to.
frown.gif
Also, he came precariously close to falling over and on top of us, which would have caused complete mayhem, but people held him up and with them and security, he got back onstage and took off his jacket (hubbahubba), turned it inside out and hung it on the mic. With the jacket that way, we saw that he had an American flag sewn into the inside of it, which was a great thing to see (I'm American, from NY, lol).

Also, during one of the songs, you could obviously tell that Bono was hot from the lights and the energy, so he took a long swig from his water bottle. Then he looked at all of us in the heart who were all smooshed together and hot under the lights and he had this twinkle in his eyes and then he removed the cap and sprayed us with his water that he had just taken a drink out of!!!

LOL so we got Bono germs...well, if you had been hit by his water, which I definitely was.

Great night.
smile.gif

tania

------------------

GASP*SIGH*WOW! That's so cool, Mistyrose! GREAT story, I could just feel the excitement the whole time! Wish me luck maybe some will rub off! You said you were in front of the heart, was that in front of the stage, the tip or the inside rail? What's the lucky spot?! Thanks for telling me! I know now that you've been touched by Bono the force will be with you, always!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Awww, no problem sweetie. I wish you the best.

We were located in front of the heart at the front of the stage. We could have gone elsewhere, but based on the webcast earlier in the week we saw that Bono spent the most time at the stage.

We got in line quite early the night before and were up to number 15 or so, so we should have been in the very front row but some people obviously cut ahead. When all is said and done, we had excellent spots.

Yes, I will always have this memory that I touched Bono and got his water germs. Hehe. My throat is kinda scratchy today...what did Bono give me???
smile.gif

tania

------------------

Thank you and congratulations! I can't sleep there but I will get there early as I can. Whatever you caught from Bono was worth it, you'll both be okay! Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally posted by drumkeeran:
My goodness Tania, blessed water from the holy Bono!! What a fantastic story!!

Martina, great pictures!!! I'm glad you got so close, and lucked out with the weather too!

Hallelujah!!!

Hehe, I didn't think of it that way before. Holy water. LMAO. Well, just about.

Yes, the weather was quite lovely. Only time it got chilly was around 5 AM Saturday.

Ugh, I'm back at work today and not feeling well, but I'm just thinking all about my Elevation experience.

Martina, I'm waiting for the pics to arrive in my mailbox anyday now.
wink.gif
LOL

Oh and my coat.

tania

------------------

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:

Are you referring to me?

Did you butt in front of me and my pals The_Sweetest_Thing????
eek.gif

What did you look like? LOL, no worries. But when you were in line as long as we were to have people push ahead like that at the last minute, well it can kinda grate on your nerves.

Still, awesome time had by all and I can't complain *too* much.
wink.gif

tania

------------------

Back
Top Bottom