Have you PLEBA pet fans seen this site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wanted to name my cat Edge, but I was out-voted. He was named Jacks instead.

That site is... scary! :eeklaugh:

Not only is the cat named Bono - it has a cat-(girl)-friend (or whatever it is) called Ms. Ali! :shifty: I quote from the site:

"...In the meantime, he brought back some photos to remember Bono & Ali's Excellent Vacation..."

...and I found this in the FAQ's:

Q: Bono . . . I know I've heard that name before. Wasn't he a disco singer back in the 70's?

A: Wrong! Bono is a CyberCat (The CyberCat, to be precise). Although Bono is quite a music lover, his tastes run more toward opera and jazz. However, he does feel a certain affinity with the U2 vocalist, who seems to have appropriated both his name and its correct pronunciation (that's Bono, as in paw-no)

alongside this pic:
bonos.jpg

A cat with a Fly T-shirt... :shifty:

U2Kitten said:
Hey, my kitty is named Bono (as you all know)

You should buy him a Fly t-shirt! :laugh:

Edited to say: Do you have anything to do with that site, kitty? :shifty: :D

Merc said:

You should buy him a Fly t-shirt! :laugh:

Edited to say: Do you have anything to do with that site, kitty? :shifty: :D

It's not mine, my Bono looks like this :love:

bonocat-vi.jpg

I did make a siggie out of the fly shirt pic once. I'll post it once boomspeed comes back up (if it does)

U2Kitten said:

It's not mine, my Bono looks like this :love:

bonocat-vi.jpg

I did make a siggie out of the fly shirt pic once. I'll post it once boomspeed comes back up (if it does)

:cute: I like your Bono - he's really cute! :yes: Would love to see your old sig... :D

I've been trying to get one of the cats at home named Adam for years... we've gone through 20-some cats. My mom was a little slow in getting our first two fixed, and then their kittens fixed, and then...
currently we have: Squeak, Ranger, Denver, Sam, Alice, and Gozer. Cats who have run away/died/got new homes include: Gobbles, Sparky, Pasquali, Donkings, Alfalfa, Lilly, Grey Boy, Skittles.. not to mention a slew who never got real names (Mama Hooligan, the Renegade Hooligan, the Little Boy Kitty, etc).
old dogs: Hobbit, Bosco, Jazz current dogs: Dougal and Gizmo.
not that this has anything to do with Bono-kitties, but you know I'll take any chance to talk about my pets :)

Back
Top Bottom