Have you hugged a Hippy today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluephisto

War Child
In the mud, in the maze of my imagination.
Let's all hug her. :hug:

Hippy is the cheerleader of PLEBA, always ready to pick someone up when they're down even if she doesn't know them that well. She's the one to respond to lonely threads so no one's feelings are hurt. Hippy is heroic, handsome, heremetically sealed (I dunno what I meant by that just keep reading) and ... Hip.

So post your Hippy pics, some U2 love, some peace signs and show some PLEBA fuzzies.

Or a reasonable facsimilie thereof.

bonopeace.jpg

Peace and Love, Hippy! - Bono

Bono's RX for stress

Hippy,

We're going to show you how to pamper yourself, darling.

it's so easy, just follow the bouncing Bono and sing along.

drowningman.jpg

A refreshing dip in the pool will help work out those worries ... Try, however, to refrain from drowning. That will INCREASE stress. Make sure Edge is there to pull you out.

bonovid.jpg

Bono says: Only YOU can prevent forest fires ... or ... drowing. Yeah.
bwbonolemon.jpg

Second, an after swim workout with a medicine ball, or large globe as the case may be, will invigorate you and energize you for the pampering to follow. Follow Bono's example, be territorial about your globe. It's YOUR world, you can change it ... or play football with it ... it's up to YOU!!!

bathtubbono.jpg

After your hard day of kicking the world around, relax with a few bottles of wine in a large tub. Furry rockstar comes with the package. *ahem*

prettybono.jpg

Sing with Mackie...
I feel pretty,
Oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and ... umm.

After your bath, treat yourself to a geshia-girl nighttime look. Chest hair toupee optional.

bono26.jpg

A little massage ... mmmmmm.

readingbono.jpg

And now ... take the rest of the day off and go read a book in a feild ...

pcmcphi.jpg

Or if you're up to it, look at yourself in the mirror, blow that cigarette smoke through your lips and mutter:
I'm good enough,
I'm smart enough,
and doggone it ...
People like me.

*hug*
_Bluey

:hug: twin :hug:
loves mah twin... loves mah twin!
Thank you for not puking all over me lately... I'm here for you if you ever need anything. I do have the ability to talk about other stuff :sexywink:

Hippy pictures you say?
charmin.jpg

twinsarongs.jpg

You guys are seriously the best. I cried this morning when I saw this...just because I had a really crap night (actually a really crap week lol) and then I come here and see this... GAH. What can I say except thank you... and I'm humbled that you would even think of doing something like this for me, of all people.

:hug: Thank you so much :hug:

and dood, could my head get any bigger in that pic with the Charmin soft? lmaoooo

*runs in late*

hipipipiitiity!! in all seriousness, your kind words have helped me through a lot of lows...you're one of the sweetest people i know and you're always there to cheer me up!

:hug: x 793

Back
Top Bottom