Have you guys seen this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey....have you guys seen this picture of the boys in the audience of the 2001 VMA's?

I'm probably the only one that hasn't seen this but its so cute!

:love:

I can't believe all 4 of them are smiling at the same time...and it looks like Paul McG is smiling too....

:happy:

3354%3A96723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E232333789%3A882ot1lsi

there were actually quite alot of webcam stills like that floating around right after the VMA's, but i've never seen that one!!!
:love: all the boys smiling at once *fuzzies*

there was another one i saw where adam and edge were giggling and looking at the camera but i can't find it.

this one is my favorite:

vmawebcam.jpg

:heart: :edge: :heart: so cute :love:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Hey....have you guys seen this picture of the boys in the audience of the 2001 VMA's?

I'm probably the only one that hasn't seen this but its so cute!

:love:

I can't believe all 4 of them are smiling at the same time...and it looks like Paul McG is smiling too....

:happy:

3354%3A96723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E232333789%3A882ot1lsi

I havent seen it either! Thanks for the pic! :D

U2SavesTheWorld said:

IT LOOKS LIKE THAT GIRL BEHIND EDGIE IS JUST STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING AT THEM!!!!!!!!!
BWAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA................FOOLISH GIRL.............
I'D BE GRABBING INSTEAD OF STARING!!!!!!!!
:macdevil: :mac: :evil: :yes: :evil: :macdevil:

Re: Re: Have you guys seen this pic?

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

IT LOOKS LIKE THAT GIRL BEHIND EDGIE IS JUST STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING AT THEM!!!!!!!!!
BWAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA................FOOLISH GIRL.............
I'D BE GRABBING INSTEAD OF STARING!!!!!!!!
:macdevil: :mac: :evil: :yes: :evil: :macdevil:

AMEN TO THAT!! ;)

U2SavesTheWorld said:
:shrug:

I wonder what happened to her???
This is certainly a mystery....
Vanishing Ali...

:confused:

I'm thinking maybe she just caught on to the dumbness/general lack of talent (although NOT including the men to her left, of course!) that generally surrounds the VMA's and ditched, cus man, I can hardly stand watching some of that poop on TV, I can't imagine having to be in the same ROOM (even if it's big...) with some of them......more power to her!:up:

:shrug:

I changed my mind, it was so dumb/boring that they were playing musical chairs, cus y'know how the loser has to stay out? well, some of the people in the first pic are not in the second one cus they lost or something....yeah....

Back
Top Bottom