Have you also noticed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karmic_postmark

Refugee
Bono's tendency to do this. I love the wonder and the playfulness he emanates......it's the key to staying young! Or at least young at :heart:

4b03b131.jpg

6ec5d788.jpg

48bae1bb.jpg

You know, we rave all the time about those mesmerizing blue eyes, but this thread kind of made me wonder - do you think he may be self-concious about them? I mean, they ARE striking & plenty's been said about how hypnotizing the are.... hmmm. Just a thought. :shrug:

:hmm: I can't imagine him being self conscious about his eyes. Maybe it has more to do with being self conscious without his glasses to hide behind. :shrug:

u2bonogirl said:
its always when he doesnt have his shades!:shrug:
he said theyre like a mask for him to hide behind....
wouldnt it be cool to be his glasses for a day? see everything he sees, touch his face all day....:drool:

How could that man be self concious with the gorgeous eyes he has?

Anyway, heres another one:
bono0848.jpg

u2bonogirl said:
its always when he doesnt have his shades!:shrug:
he said theyre like a mask for him to hide behind....
wouldnt it be cool to be his glasses for a day? see everything he sees, touch his face all day....:drool:

Buy the Boston DVD if you haven't and access the easter eggs.
I think there also is a bootleg only viewing from the Bono cam....:drool: :wink:

WTF is the deal with him doing that....is it some kind of signal to Ali, is he saying he forgot his glasses, or is he really just that goofy??? I dont understand. I do have to admit he looks good doing it.

u2redbkgrnd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom