Have anyone ever seen this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
I found this pic by an accident when searching for U2 pics.. anyone ever seen it? Any idea of what is this about?
lorpic.jpg

Cool! I hadn't.

I had a dream about Bono this morning, it had been a while....It's weird looking at pics now..... :sexywink:

this pics was taken at the studios in Dublin.... with a fan.... the truck has nothing weird :lol: , cos they keep passing there, a concrete factory is situated just in front of the studios, behind the bench :huh:.... that's even them who had the idea of the bench :up:, so that it would be less dangerous for fans to wait there rather than in the middle of the road, with all the trucks passing... :yes:

this pic was at the studio. This was a belgian fan who has met more than once,he has his onw website.I read there his story how he met edge in dublin,leaving a hotel(not clarence) during the zootour period.And while he was talking with edge, bono was waiting at the passengerside of the car for this fan to meet and talk to him. The only problem was that this fan didn't see bono :huh: . Afterwards the guy who waits the door of the hotel told him bono had been waiting for him:( And indeed he saw bono on his pictures when they came out,he could slam himself in the head! Funny story but he did meet them again though

Leeloo, I dont really remember when this was taken(2001-2002?) I will find this guy's website if anyone is interested in those pics of this fan with edge and poor bono waiting in the background.I've got at home on my computer,i think.

Thanks for posting that! I've been looking for it for a long time! I remember Olive posted it once over a year ago, but I don't know what happened to it. Now I can save it :drool: Bono looks so hot and sexy there, look at that pose :combust: Edge is so cute! I'm glad we finally got to know the story behind it. The guy has a neat site!

One more thing about these pics, what are those shades he's wearing, blue green fly shades? They look kind of like fly shades and I've never seen that color before, it's so pretty! Look at the ones in my avatar, don't they look like fly shades in a pretty blue with green tint? Shades experts?

greety said:
this pic was at the studio. This was a belgian fan who has met more than once,he has his onw website.I read there his story how he met edge in dublin,leaving a hotel(not clarence) during the zootour period.And while he was talking with edge, bono was waiting at the passengerside of the car for this fan to meet and talk to him. The only problem was that this fan didn't see bono :huh: . Afterwards the guy who waits the door of the hotel told him bono had been waiting for him:( And indeed he saw bono on his pictures when they came out,he could slam himself in the head! Funny story but he did meet them again though

Great story!

yes it is a funny story and Edgette, thank you for posting that link.Apparently i DIDN'T have it saved on my computer anymore,now i do again.Besides I can't post links to other sites yet:huh:

Yeah, thanks for that link! Do you know if he has another version of the pic on the front page of his site, the one with the shadows around it? Is there a normal version of it anywhere? Here is what I mean:

98be.jpg

greety said:
And while he was talking with edge, bono was waiting at the passengerside of the car for this fan to meet and talk to him. The only problem was that this fan didn't see bono :huh: . Afterwards the guy who waits the door of the hotel told him bono had been waiting for him:(
OMG!Poor guy!! :eek: :ohmy: :(
Can you imagine this happening to you?I would feel so miserable. :(

Supernova said:

OMG!Poor guy!! :eek: :ohmy: :(
Can you imagine this happening to you?I would feel so miserable. :(

haha, that post just reminded me, Eep, Stories for Boys, and I have been stood up by Bono himself...seriously! I'd forgotten about that incident until now, lol.

What happened to this guy's site? :confused: The pics are gone and the link doesn't work anymore:(

Yeah those trucks that go by there when we used to sit outside the studios sometimes they'd like be washing these trucks and we'd get sprayed with the mist LOL. Although they are nice enough to offer the porta-loo for us fans to use

Do you know if there's any way I can get the original pic he used for the front of his U2 page, the one with him and them with the gray shadow around it? I really like that pic of Bono and would like to have a good copy, maybe a bigger one, without the paint on it? Is there one on the site I'm missing, or do you think he might send it to me if I emailed him?

u2kitten,

I haven't checked out the complete site in a while so I don't know if there is another version of that pic. But I'm sure he would want to help you out if you email him, he's bound to still have those pics(he even mentioned that Bono took some himself didn't he?)
I would say:go for it and let us know how it goes.
If that doesn't work,I could email to and put in a word in good old flemish(that is our dutch we speak in N-Belgium) if you like:wink:

Back
Top Bottom