Have anyone ever seen this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Kitten you've changed avatar again!!
Are you keeping us hungry?

I didn't give your e-mail adress to Wim(didn't know if you'd would have liked me to) but if he sends something i'll pass it on and maybe post here ok. I'm not very good at this posting pics yet,but have to learn sometime,right?

Yeah I keep changing avatars and sigs, it's fun and there's so much Bono hotness to show off! :sexywink: :drool:

That's okay, you have my email if you need to send me the pic. I can upload it and post it if it comes and I hope it will! :hyper: I really appreciate you doing this for me! :) :bow: If you want to learn to post pics I can give you all the directions!

Thank you Kitten. I'm gonna try first and if I can't get it to work I might come back to you:yes: I'm not at home now so I don't have any pics here to try now,so later on then.But i'm not on line that often. Not my choice though :shrug:
It's still early morning for you,so have a nice day!! I've gotto go soon:wave:

HI Greety Realy nice to finally meet someone from belgium on the forum :wave: I am really happy there now two belgians on the pleba forum.Where do you live?I live in Geel In Antwerpen

Wow Bono Q,
Fantastic, I thought I was the only belgian here! I posted on the different languages thread a while ago. A few duth people replied that there were some belgians but few.
Nice to bump into you here. Are you often on Plebe or do you usually hang out elsewhere?
BTW, I'm from Sint-Truiden,Limburg but that's not so far away from you!

u2Kitten,
I've received a reply from Wim,not a pic yet though. He said he'd have to search his archives,but probably still find the pics.
Apparently, he thought i wanted his original pic with the truck. He even wanted to send them to my home.So I explained that it's the other one we're after and that he can just email them.
Wait and see what happens next.
:wink:

Thank you greety! :hug: I hope he sends it! If he's only going to try to sell it to you don't worry about it, and thanks for trying!

Woaw really great sint truiden is not so far away(and ik praat trouwens ook half limburgs nie heel overdreven ma toch :sexywink: )
Yeah i onlt post on Pleba because it is the best U2 forum I know:wink: :yes: :mac: :D

THANK YOU GREETY! :hug: :bow: :up: :dance:

I just checked, they made it! I see them! I will upload and post as soon as I can! Thanks and thank Wim too, what a nice guy!

Thanks Greety and Wim! :wave:

wimband.jpg

JohnHarris_Bono_Debi.jpg

Last edited:
hey Greety,
I will give a sign
Do you have Msn or something,maybe be we can chat or something?
(limburgs is toch beter dan west-vlaams of Antwaaarsp op zen robbe de herdts:wink: :D)

Posting or at least getting the pics was my pleasure!!
U2Kitten would you please email me and tell HOW to post pics here? Can I post pics I have on my computer or is it only possible with existing links? :confused:

BonoQ
no I don't have MSN, my e-mail adress is
bex.rudi@tiscali.be (all? da van mijn ventje, maar da komt allemaal samen hoor!)
;)

greety said:
Posting or at least getting the pics was my pleasure!!
U2Kitten would you please email me and tell HOW to post pics here? Can I post pics I have on my computer or is it only possible with existing links? :confused:

I sent you 2 emails they didn't make it? :confused: :(

No you can't post from your computer, if you were a premium member you could attach one at a time. You have to have them uploaded somewhere that gives you an internet address to post them. Here is a thread that totally explains how to post pics. So many people had asked I told the whole story here, and others helped too! Arw9797 even added visual aids!

http://forum.interference.com/t89742.html

If you have any more questions or need any more help, just post and we'll help! Or you can still email me anytime! Thanks again for the pics! :wave: :hug:

Thx alot greety :kiss:
Anyway it will take some time before i send you some e-mail I am having my examens so i have to concentrate on it ;)

Thank you u2Kitten,

yes I did get your mail now and I'll read through the thread i promise. The pics came out well,and the glasses were really blue by the looks of it!

If I have any further questions I will know how to find you(here or at home). Thank you very much:hug:

Okay greety, anytime! I changed my avatar again to the pic from your pic! Yes the glasses are very blue, that's something I really love about this pic! Good luck posting! :wave: :hug:

Good luck on exams Bono q!

U2Kitten said:

Man: "I am a scientist and I have invented an animatronic remote control Bono for the girls at PLEBA. As you can see, the coiled electrical cord attaches to the back of his neck, and then to the power supply. Be careful not to get shocked when you touch him. So Gentleman, do I have an invention worthy of selling here?"

Edge: "Get real"

Adam: I thought having me as cardboard was bad."

Yes U2kitten,

I see your avatar, looks cool!!
And i managed to post a few pics on your thread. It worked after a few tryouts. Thanks again:hug:
Apparently now my smilies don't work anymore. I have to type them in,then they work. Think it is time to stop:huh: :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom