Hats + Haircuts 4-ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
A discussion we were having over in the MusiCares thread inspired me to start this one. The claim was that the "Hats" (Bono & Edge) are much closer buddies to each other than the "Haircuts" (Larry & Adam). Well this little Dot thinks that couldn't be further from the truth! How about some visual proof, eh? Lets show some lovin' between the two sections of U2. :hug: :heart:

(Whoa, there, slashers! Don't have TOO much fun. Could be little kids running around!)

Dot.

Last edited:
It's too late and my computer is too slow. I'll go through my collection tommorrow.

I can honestly say I have never seen a pic of Larry and Adam together except on tour or U2 related business but I have lots of pics of Bono and Edge together. There have been a lot of times when everyone but Adam showed up, like announcing the tour and the Slane aftershow party. Of course, Larry is very private, I don't think there are any non-U2 pics of him floating around, are there Larry girls? I'm just a hopeless Bono collector.

U2Kitten said:
It's too late and my computer is too slow. I'll go through my collection tommorrow.

I can honestly say I have never seen a pic of Larry and Adam together except on tour or U2 related business but I have lots of pics of Bono and Edge together.

No, I mean, one of the Hats with one of the Haircuts. ::nods::

3369374323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B7%3A7%3C87nu0mrj

3369374323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B7%3A8396nu0mrj

3369374323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B7%3A946%3Cnu0mrj

I don't think it's that Adam and Larry don't like each other as much, just that Bono and Edge are more touchy-feely.

how about cross-group lovin?
abblsing.jpg

abedadball.jpg

abflyadam.jpg

jtbonolarrysexy.jpg

octeadam.jpg

3369374323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B7%3A7%3C88nu0mrj

:mac:

PaleBlueDot said:
bonosmoochieadam.jpg

SMOOCHIES!!! Too cute. :cute:

random: I met the guy that took that pic at the Holiday Inn in Cleveland a few weeks ago. It's his best pic and he told me people only ever know him for that one pic.

<---- guilty :reject:

PaleBlueDot said:

No, I mean, one of the Hats with one of the Haircuts. ::nods::

Oh, oh! You mean like Larry with Bono or Edge with Adam, okay I'll start looking! :happy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Didn't Bono once say that if the band members had to marry each other, he'd marry Adam?

It was Edge that talked about coupling within the band...

Q: If you guys are going to marry each other, who would you choose?

We are all married to each other. Bono and adam are married and me and larry.

dsmith2904 said:

I read that interview, and I have a correction. Edge is married to Adam while Bono is married to Larry. I remember because B/L is my favorite slash pairing. Heh heh...

I think one of my favorite U2 moments on video is when at the end of Bad in R & H, Bono goes over and hugs Adam :hug:

Mama K said:

I read that interview, and I have a correction. Edge is married to Adam while Bono is married to Larry. I remember because B/L is my favorite slash pairing. Heh heh...

I actually think dsmith had it right. I remember thinking it was odd that Edge would say he's married to Larry cause I never see too much interaction between them. I usually just see Edge with either Bono or Adam.

dsmith2904 said:

Yes! Thank you, I KNEW it wasn't the voices in my head.

gabrielvox said:

Hey Pale -

Remember Mark, my friend?

He took this pic when we were in New Jersey..

Yes, he's the one that showed it to me! Sorry, I always forget his name. Is he on Interference? I have a funny pic of him digging in Danno's food bag in the hotel hallway....

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yes, he's the one that showed it to me! Sorry, I always forget his name. Is he on Interference? I have a funny pic of him digging in Danno's food bag in the hotel hallway....

LOL yes! I saw that rotfl! :lol: He is the only African-American U2 fan I have ever seen. I swear, I thought they didn't exist! lol. Didn't get a chance to talk to him, :( but he seemed really nice. Is he coming to Cleveland II, Gabe?

Anyway, that is a REALLY awesome pic. One of my favorites of Adam and Bono. Bono is such a touchy-feely guy, lol! It's adorable. :cute:

Dot.

Last edited:
CMM said:

Nononono. Try Bono and Edge in HS. You know what part. "Yeah!"

Hey!! What are YOU doing here?!

:rant: I know. You've come to ruin my HAPPY, CLEAN, PLATONIC love thread!! Get out of my thread!! :censored:!!! :scream: Out! Get out of my thread, you :coocoo:, :crazy: person! Off with you, now!

I am not seeing this. I am not seeing this. :no:

No slashy! No slashy! NO SLASHY!!! :yuck: :barf: :madspit:

OUT! OUT! OUT!!!!!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom