Hatless Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ed-boy1.jpg

edge-war.jpg

edgeshadows.jpg

ed-oct3.jpg

uf_edge2.jpg

:love:
war_edge1.jpg

edgeitaly.jpg

Edgesalon.jpg

ed-pop3.jpg

morleigh03.gif

In the In Style Weddings issue with Jessica Simpson on the cover there was a little snippet about Edge and Morleigh's wedding, like where it was, what food they served and so on. It's not on stands anymore but I might be able to get a copy and at least type out the story.

SpanishEyes21 said:
So did anybody ever find out why Edge is wearing the eye patch?

08416U2.jpg

08417U2.jpg

08419U2.jpg

No, it's still a total mystery. Poor thing, I hope it wasn't anything too painful or horrible. Regardless he still looks so cute!!!

:heart: Baby Edge :heart:

@U2 has sent out two articles about Edge appealing the Planning Board's decision not to let him do renovations on his house in Dalkey. One article said he was at the hearing, hatless and taking notes in the back of the room. The judge said he did a very good job of putting his planning permission application together (seemingly always the A student).

dsmith2904 said:

@U2 has sent out two articles about Edge appealing the Planning Board's decision not to let him do renovations on his house in Dalkey. One article said he was at the hearing, hatless and taking notes in the back of the room. The judge said he did a very good job of putting his planning permission application together (seemingly always the A student).

an here's the pic
338975%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3DXROQDF%3E2323458656233ot1lsi

casual indeed. :)

Edgette said:
Holy....wow....he gets better and better and better everytime we see a new picture of him. :drool:

:yes: He looks fine with his head shaved. Beautiful bone structure, very handsome face, long lean body, who needs hair? ;) I hope he goes hatless on the tour!

(I do miss his wavy black hair, but you can't fight genetics...)

Back
Top Bottom