Has the band ever browsed the board?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This has been pondered and discussed a hundred times. There are those who say yes, some no. One thing I'm sure of is that if they did it would be under an alias or as a lurker.

The usual answer is that they have at times but not usually though their kids and Management are said to check in frequently. Personally I hope they don't, at least not this forum. It would be embarrassing. I can image how pissed Bono would be to read the 'looks' thread about how 'old' he is and how he needs to give up and become an old man now! If there were a board about me, I don't think I'd want to read it. While some of it may be flattering, most of it would probably hurt my feelings or be annoying or frustrating so I wouldn't want to look. Maybe they don't either. And of course, unlike most of the rest of us, they have better things to do;)

Oh my god. I was just about to write...Good question I would love to know that answer and you posted it. You crack me up.

Bono I am sure has learned to take critics opinions as well. I don't think he'd be pissed but I am sure he has better things to do, unlike us.

Yeah, we've talked about it some. They probably don't really have time to go to every U2 forum out there. But Bono apparently does know what a PLEBA girl is because it's been claimed that he calls us "scary girls". That doesn't mean he reads the thing.

verte76 said:
Yeah, we've talked about it some. They probably don't really have time to go to every U2 forum out there. But Bono apparently does know what a PLEBA girl is because it's been claimed that he calls us "scary girls". That doesn't mean he reads the thing.

I would say if he knows how 'scary' we are he HAS read it :uhoh: Especially since when he said that it was back in the more 'scandalous' days of the 'elevated' thread and the original PLEBA mansion stories and such :shifty: ;)

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

I would say if he knows how 'scary' we are he HAS read it :uhoh: Especially since when he said that it was back in the more 'scandalous' days of the 'elevated' thread and the original PLEBA mansion stories and such :shifty: ;)

That was before I showed up here in May of 2002. Yeah, he knows who we are or else he wouldn't have said "PLEBA, scary girls!"

I've been there i know that exists...

It happened in 2002 when MG, MikeSt and myself visited the guys at the HQ. MG asked Bman: "Bono, do ya know PLEBA at Interference?" Then B looked deep in her eyes and said: "Scary girls!"

Well, at that time girls here were really scary, that's true :)

Mr_LeMon said:
I've been there i know that exists...

It happened in 2002 when MG, MikeSt and myself visited the guys at the HQ. MG asked Bman: "Bono, do ya know PLEBA at Interference?" Then B looked deep in her eyes and said: "Scary girls!"

Well, at that time girls here were really scary, that's true :)

**Blinks**

Scary Girls????

if i was rich and famous i would be hunting around the internet all the time trying to find things about me... and since this is probably one of the biggest...if not THE biggest u2 forum out there (correct me if i'm wrong)...there's no way they don't check in every now and then. at least the front news page... and the edge is all about the internet and stuff anyway right?

LOL............. Imagine them infront of the computer trying to read all the threads about them ,laughing at the things that r said......and then ''shocked'' at some of the things that r said.:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

youtwohearts said:
Duran Duran's Simon goes on their web page every once in a blue moon. He even writes to the fans. Now wouldn't that be cool.

I think he has a bit more free time.

u2granny said:

I think he has a bit more free time.

Ha, Ha, Ha!!! I am the one that can vouch for that Duran statement, she heard it from me! Simon started a thread of his favorite breakfast recipie!! Now picture Bono and his breakfast thread, Lucky Charms!! :laugh:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:

Ha, Ha, Ha!!! I am the one that can vouch for that Duran statement, she heard it from me! Simon started a thread of his favorite breakfast recipie!! Now picture Bono and his breakfast thread, Lucky Charms!! :laugh:

I knew you'd jump in on that comment. Frosted Lucky Charms, their magically delicious.

I laughed when I heard "Scary girls." I hope they do come sometimes, but not a lot. I think Bono would laugh at some (His fans talking about cute he is.) I mean this in a funny manner, yes, somethings hurt Bono, he is very senitive. :hug: But I also believe we express our love freely here and show our admirations. ;):)

Last edited:
I don't know... But I imagine they (especially Bono) have put up with so many media things about them that even the scary PLEBA girls can't really be TOO terrifying. Besides, we're all fans here. It's not like we ever start threads that are like, "Ghad, I hate U2 so much!" etc, etc.

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom