Has Bono ever kissed in a video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are fans here who have never seen the Sydney ZooTV video? Geez, guys, get to the video store and get this video! Not just for the Love Is Blindness 'Bono dancing with fan moment', but because it's a great video.

812451b9.jpg

You just had to post this one kellyehurn. :) :drool: I never really was a Larry fan until i saw this vid. :drool:

Zootomic said:
He lays an extended kiss on Ali during the 1987 LA concert DVD. Yeah, it's a bootleg so probably shouldn't count but it was a heckuva kiss.

I've seen clips of that on here...you're right, it was quite a kiss (and oh, the envy, just as I envy that girl from the Elevation concert in Boston...if that were me, I'd probably have the same reaction she did, and I'd have a big, dorky grin plastered on my face for god knows how long after the event, and every time I heard "With Or Without You" from then on out...the memories would come flooding back and that grin would come back and everything.

You know...I have a pulse, too, so...:D).

Anywho, thanks to those of you who answered my question (next time I'm at our local bookstore I should look and see if they have that "Killing Bono" book). I think it's neat that Bono's not afraid to be affectionate toward a guy...he doesn't freak out about the prospect like some guys do :up:.

Originally posted by Zootomic
There are fans here who have never seen the Sydney ZooTV video? Geez, guys, get to the video store and get this video!

Oh, I would...if any of the towns I've either lived in or gone shopping in since I became a U2 fan sold the thing. Unfortunately, I have not found the Sydney concert in any of those stores. There's some places in this part of the country that just don't have a very big variety of U2-related stuff (I don't have any U2 posters, either, for that same reason).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Anywho, thanks to those of you who answered my question (next time I'm at our local bookstore I should look and see if they have that "Killing Bono" book). I think it's neat that Bono's not afraid to be affectionate toward a guy...he doesn't freak out about the prospect like some guys do :up:.
My copy of Killing Bono does not have that picture on the back cover or anywhere inside.

Oh, I would...if any of the towns I've either lived in or gone shopping in since I became a U2 fan sold the thing. Unfortunately, I have not found the Sydney concert in any of those stores. There's some places in this part of the country that just don't have a very big variety of U2-related stuff (I don't have any U2 posters, either, for that same reason).[/B]

It's available on Amazon and Ebay.

unosdostres14 said:
He kisses a girl that he brings on stage in the Boston DVD during With or Without You.

i remember that one.. she looks korean or japanese. has anyone gotten her name?

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think that would be Golden Globes, because they're sitting at tables. I see Jennifer Aniston too

I love that picture :heart:

golden globes it was. just as their band's name was called as winner for best theme song for gangs of new york.

and they didnt win in the oscars. eminem won instead.

omg. i just dont feel comfortable seeing bono kissing men on the lips...
better get out of this thread. just to much for poor conservative me.:(

Jesus, Lauren! I saw that sig, and saw what you said.. and thought "I didn't type that!"... hahahaha

Hope that those of you who haven't yet seen the Sydney show manage to get it and watch soon!

The whole thing is so brilliant from start to finish&THAT look he has on his face during 'Angel of Harlem'? :drool: :drool: :drool: Yummy! :yes: :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Hope that those of you who haven't yet seen the Sydney show manage to get it and watch soon!

The whole thing is so brilliant from start to finish&THAT look he has on his face during 'Angel of Harlem'? :drool: :drool: :drool: Yummy! :yes: :ohmy:
Ooh! I think I know which 'look' you mean. Are you talking about at the end of the song when he looks at Larry with a kind of half-smile and bows slightly?

Zootomic said:

Ooh! I think I know which 'look' you mean. Are you talking about at the end of the song when he looks at Larry with a kind of half-smile and bows slightly?

Do you mean this?

zootv82.jpg

:drool:

Zootomic - Well i mean ALL of the song, but god, yeah that part is also hot too! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom