Has anyone noticed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
Bonos throat ripping wild cat scream in "All Because of You"!!! OH MY GOD! It sends shivers up my spine!

What do you guys like about the new album....mostly what do you like about Bono in the new album:drool:

love the....
*scream
*spanish count down at the beginning of Vertigo
*when he sings..."And the boys play rock and roll" and the dance he does on the DVD when he sings that:drool:
*how he says "you" in "All because of You"
*the whole frickin' "City of Blinding Lights Song", it rocks!
*Whenever bono sings or talks about new born babies....it just sends warm fuzzies all through me
*in "Love and Peace" when he sings "when you enter this life, and when you depart"
*the "oh you look so beautiful chorus" in "CIty of Blinding Lights"

geez...I am sure there is more
:drool: :drool:

I cannot stop listening to it either!!!!! I got it and listened to the whole thing as was like "WOW" not really what I had expected but really really good!!!!!!! Now its all I listen to! I am addicted to it also!!!

Do you have any favorite parts?

Last edited:
My favorite songs are All Because of You, Original of the Species, and Love and Peace or Else. Those, uh, really give me a buzz. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I really like All Because of You, Love and Peace or Else, (my boyfriend says it reminds him of the Munsters:coocoo: ,CIty of Blinding Light, Vertigo:drool:

i love how it enunciates the last letter of a word like in the word "track" at the beginning of "love and peace or else" and the last "where is the love?"

also his soullful singing of "little sister" in man and woman

and also i love the "can you hear the drummer slowing" in One step closer

and last but not least the "take this heart and make it break" in yahweh

i honestly didnt think it would be this good:| :ohmy: :drool:

I love the scream too. I think that's the most un-Bono-like noise I've ever heard him make. :)

I love the way he cries "Oh!" at the start of the chorus in COBL.

I love the giggle in his voice at the end of OTOS.

I love Edge singing the bridge on Miracle Drug, and I feel very stupid for not realizing that was him until seeing the band perform the song on CD UK. He and Bono really have very similar voices.

I love the whoop at the end of Fast Cars.

Pretty much, I love the whole CD. :drool:

miss becky said:
I love the scream too. I think that's the most un-Bono-like noise I've ever heard him make. :)

YES YES YES!! It is a very unbono noise!! To me he sounds like Eddie Vedder:drool: (I feel guilty about my crush on eddie...in no way as big as bono though)

Dismantled said:

YES YES YES!! It is a very unbono noise!! To me he sounds like Eddie Vedder:drool: (I feel guilty about my crush on eddie...in no way as big as bono though)

When I was listening to the CD the first time, that was the only time I rewound it, when I heard that scream. I was so delighted by it, I just couldn't believe that was Bono. :drool:

Yep, me! M&W along with Miracle Drug have become my most-repeated songs after a few days. Love M&W - and I have an exceptionally low tolerance for love songs.

Closely followed by Love & Peace, and Fast Cars - what a brilliant bonus track!!! Even if the book wasn't so cool, it would have been worth the deluxe edition, just for that song.

Cheers ~Ultra

starsgoblue said:
Ahem...no love for A Man & A Woman anyone? :drool:

Hey stars, in my LJ I wrote about AMAAW:

"I love the guitar in this one. I want to sit at Edge's feet and worship. He is a god."

:up:

I too LOVE that Bono scream on All Because Of You.I also love how he belts out "can-you-hear-me-sing...you're the reason I sing...you're the reason why the opera is in me"on Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own,and on A Man and A Woman,when he says "like a stray dog"LOVE the breath sound he makes after:drool: the whole CD just rocks and it went right to number 1 whoohooo!!! I knew it would.

Yep - that scream in ABOY & the yelps on Fast Cars.....they just DO something to me. :censored: :censored: :censored:
And I.LIKE.IT!!!! :evil: :drool:

Last edited:
I love A Man and A Woman!! :drool:

I also like the scream in All Because of YOu!

In Love and Peace or else I like the build up towards the end of the guitar and then it just goes full force. Edge is a God....to quote another memeber! :wink:

I like the part in Fast Cars when they sing the back up "Whose calling?" Anyone think Larry is singing in that part too?

Yes, oh yes! the yelps on Fast Cars! That's my new "Sexiest sound to come from a man's mouth" replacing Yeah at the beginning of Desire. :drool: :drool:

I don't have fast cars.........:ohmy: waaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa :scream: where ever did you get it?:shocked:

I could cry.....I cannot get it!!!! I tried the link and everything and when it was about play I got a big honkin' error and it said its not available anymore!!!!!! Is the collectors edition the one with the book, I have the one with the CD and DVD......damn it damn it damn it! I wanna hear the bono yelps!!!!!:banghead:

ps..thanks for trying stars:)

Back
Top Bottom